Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by Asia

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by DZaster

you guys are cheap... lol but once release day hype comes around you are willing to pay resell prices.. smh

QFT

Or maybe we actually want something worth $150? We all buy sneakers here, and you call us cheap?

Yall are the reason JB continues to throw crappy overpriced retros at us...
The shoe is Made in China... and you expect a product that's worth $150 when Nike is paying the sweatshops pennies??? seriously... 
roll.gif
... you should make your own White/cement 3s then maybe you will be satisfied with the quality... 
laugh.gif
I don't think it's worth the money...

You guys keep accepting whatever the hell JB shoots out their crap hole and paying for it

I don't know if they still push the whole "respecting the OG collector" excuse....but they're doing a great job because the older pairs are a million miles ahead of these thingys

We have every right to complain...we're the customers

^ What exactly are you complaining about? We've seen ONE PAIR that had cracking. ONE. Plenty of others say that theirs don't have cracking.

Unbelievable.

It amazes me the amount of complaints this shoe has received and the RD isnt for another week 1/2. SMH.

But you know all the "complainers" will be copping along side everyone else. lmao.

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

It amazes me the amount of complaints this shoe has received and the RD isnt for another week 1/2. SMH.

But you know all the "complainers" will be copping along side everyone else. lmao.
The only time I would complain is if they really mess up by switching materials.. like last years black/varsity red 6s... when they put the suede on them... 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

you guys are cheap... lol but once release day hype comes around you are willing to pay resell prices.. smh

QFT

Or maybe we actually want something worth $150? We all buy sneakers here, and you call us cheap?

Yall are the reason JB continues to throw crappy overpriced retros at us...
The shoe is Made in China... and you expect a product that's worth $150 when Nike is paying the sweatshops pennies??? seriously... 
roll.gif
... you should make your own White/cement 3s then maybe you will be satisfied with the quality... 
laugh.gif
I don't think it's worth the money...

You guys keep accepting whatever the hell JB shoots out their crap hole and paying for it

I don't know if they still push the whole "respecting the OG collector" excuse....but they're doing a great job because the older pairs are a million miles ahead of these thingys

We have every right to complain...we're the customers
Dude.. it's whatever... I really don't care
ohwell.gif
... but I feel ya when they raise the price and stuff... but yea I'm not the type to go back and fourth especially on Niketalk... so we cool. 
smile.gif

Skipping this release for the neon j-packs. I havnt bought any jays since the 09 true blues and they cracked on me smh

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

^ What exactly are you complaining about? We've seen ONE PAIR that had cracking. ONE. Plenty of others say that theirs don't have cracking.

Unbelievable.

They will....same paint. Plus, most people don't even have their pairs yet

I don't even have to see them for myself to know that's the same paint they've been using on the III retros....if you've been keeping up with this thread....multiple people have shown their III pairs cracking. Sure they won't crack the first few wears (my pairs didn't at first), but give it time....they'll peel

And don't give me that "oh they're shoes...wear will always cause em to crack" ....i don't see my Yeezy's cracking, i don't see my older pairs' paint cracking/peeling. Have you seen how UGLY the paint cracks look on pairs? It's disgusting.

If these don't crack....that would be a miracle....and yall can bag on me all you want.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

I think anyone on here that is thinking about buying these needs their pass to the game revoked and suspends until further notice
indifferent.gif
. The quality on these is that of dog #+*%
sick.gif
, and anybody caught wearin these is screaming "I'M JORDAN BRANDS #*!%$!!!" Stay up and loyal to the game
pimp.gif
/.

Man please.. Go to bed.. You purists kill me.
He isnt a purist he is an idiot, he was in CG thread before they release, saying we dont deserve to buy those shoes, because it more important things in the world like hungry and homeless people. but he is in the royal foam thread saying he is copping those dude is dumb

You stalkin me kid
indifferent.gif
stalkin
sick.gif
u ahh no ! but going to other forums that interest me yes, kid ? dude im a grown %$$ man
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
... come on... everyone just get along!!! 
wink.gif
penny4prezident is a troll.
laugh.gif

this is the same dude who go into the Kobe VI thread and made up a story about how he get robbed on release day then only to get exposed later on that he lied to get attention
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

people complaining about quality on these are idiots, have not held them in person, or both.

SUPER soft leather, they feel great, and the box is awesome.
168519_893736343159_11830792_46286561_1047344_n.jpg
leather!!?? i thought the upper is synthetic on these?

Originally Posted by AJ27526

are you being sarcastic..or do you really think that?

no i really think that. there was a video review on sneakerfiles that said the upper is synthetic.

not sure how knowledgeable that dude on the sneakerfiles review is, he keeps on calling the elephant print, cement print, c'mon, any real Jordan head knows this....

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

not sure how knowledgeable that dude on the sneakerfiles review is, he keeps on calling the elephant print, cement print, c'mon, any real Jordan head knows this....

yeah true i also thought that. i want to see the material break down sticker from inside the shoe to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom