Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

still waiting for a tracking number from sneakerape.com ordered it on monday n now its thursday. i emailed them yesterday n they said ill be having one 1-2 days
30t6p3b.gif
. Has anyone ever had this problem for this site?

Originally Posted by AjAyS23

still waiting for a tracking number from sneakerape.com ordered it on monday n now its thursday. i emailed them yesterday n they said ill be having one 1-2 days
30t6p3b.gif

Yes, I did with the Cool Grey's in November. I had to stay on them about my tracking info. Got my package in about a week and a half. They are legit though.

Originally Posted by Sourkush

big fan of the three's, these look boring to me to plan no POP in the color block

I think that's what I love the most about these. You have to think about the time frame when these released. The early 90's were when we starting seeing more vibrant colors (aqua VIII, grapes, Bordeaux VII). The subtleness of these is greatly appreciated. Top 10 on my opinion. A lot of peoples grail.

What happened to Citysole. They used to be one of my go to sites but their prices are terrible on new releases now. I wont even shop there anymore.

Originally Posted by marley

What happened to Citysole.? They used to be one of my go to sites but their prices are terrible on new releases now. I wont even shop there anymore.
They realized they could butt rape their long time customers and get away with it due to the hype.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by marley

What happened to Citysole.? They used to be one of my go to sites but their prices are terrible on new releases now. I wont even shop there anymore.
They realized they could butt rape their long time customers and get away with it due to the hype.

keyword is that they "once were" a great go-to place for new sneakers at a great price.

Now... most of the domestic places have opted to gouge the consumer something atrocious.

Citysole, sneakerpost, shoetrends, sneakerhead... all bleh-status now.

So when it comes to the aforementioned sites... hide your kids, hide your wife... even  ya

husbands cuz they rapin' errbody.

Errbody in the club gettin' ripped off.

Ironicaly, Pickyourshoes, the site infamous for always selling for retail plus, actually has offered

competitive pricing over the past year or so (and offers free ship). So kudos to the group for

letting these other chodes who's the real deal Ally McBeal and actually prices kicks accordingly.

*squats for change*

^ lol my dude BinYe.

You're right though. They're taking advantage of everyone. I never buy from any of those sites. As a matter of fact, the only site I've ever messed with is shoetrends. Can't hate the hustle though, gotta get that doe.

As a consumer, if you find a spot that sells you shoes for retail or less, you HAVE to keep them a secret. I know a place around my way that got blown up by some idiot and now my guy 'joe' can't fend the hyped kids away with a flame thrower.

mental kicks got them for $199 shipped....i ordered lastnight and got my tracking number today.....im gonna be out of town for the release, so for me it was a no brainer

Does sneakerape only take paypal? Asking because I don't want to be prompted for paypal info once I've already entered in credit card and address.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Does sneakerape only take paypal? Asking because I don't want to be prompted for paypal info once I've already entered in credit card and address.

you can buy without using paypal

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

30t6p3b.gif

Yes, I did with the Cool Grey's in November. I had to stay on them about my tracking info. Got my package in about a week and a half. They are legit though.

just got my tracking number but they said it would take 2-4 days for tracking info. Did they do the same to you?

The fact that this thread is growing scares me lol. I just hope I can get my hands on a fresh pair of these. My '03s need an update. Interestingly enough, I'm excited about the hangtag. I miss those days of Nike. Thank God for swoosh.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

30t6p3b.gif

just got my tracking number but they said it would take 2-4 days for tracking info. Did they do the same to you?

Yeah, it took a day or two to update via USPS. China EMS ftl.

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

How do 3's fit? I've worn a size 9.5 in other Jordan releases in 2010, (6's, 9's, 13's) and a size 10 in the Cool Grey 11's.

What size should i buy in these?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I'm going to keep beating my pair. Take them to the limit until I see a sign of wear. I have 2 and plan on getting a third with the og box anyway. I'll post more pics later on.

Do you work for Jordan Brand or something?

You're doing a great job selling this pair...it's like they gave you a non paint crackable pair or something.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by bittersweet

So y'all not gonna tell me how much in Kids sizes?

My brain is obviously frozen right now ...

If they're $150, what does that translate to in GS?
laugh.gif

More than likely $110
But the Cool Grey's were $175 in Mens, and were $110 in GS.

Back
Top Bottom