Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Anyone knows where in the LA area I can pre-order these already? and if the place is legit. My spot won't let me reserve/ pre-order them until RD week.

Just so you won't burn your spot, you can go ahead and PM me.

Thanks in advance!!!
smile.gif

i love what they did with the box
pimp.gif
Jordan finally using their brains. now just up the quality and make more OG colors.

K,.. I need to vent for a second.

As a young man into sneakers (17) I've always heard about JB's quality decrease since over time, but have never really had the opportunity to, with my own hands, compare two of the same model, old and new. I own a pair of '99 V's, '09 True Blue III's, and the '10 CG XI's. Of course I could always tell the leather quality on my V's, overall cushioning and quality was bounds better than my '09 TB's, however they are both different models so I could never truly compare them quality wise.

Just in the mail now, a pair of '03 Cement Grey III's arrived, not DS condition, but close too. I can now compare with my own hands, the '03 III's and my '09 III's. Honest to God, this is ridiculous. The cushioning, quality, slim fit, EVERYTHING is amazing on these '03's.

Why didn't I grow up in the Jordan haydays.. I know, talking about the quality decrease is a negative lost cause, and we're all sick of seeing the same whinging spouted over these forums, but I had to get this out.

I strongly hope these Cement's are better quality than the '09 TB's.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

I hope one of those european sites puts these up early

*waits*
You're not being serious, are you?

i am

These joints are all over the place.... you can order them from multiple euro sites.....and have been for weeks.

I hope one of those european sites puts these up early

*waits*
You're not being serious, are you?

i am

These joints are all over the place.... you can order them from multiple euro sites.....and have been for weeks.
i mean for retail, like well gosh did for the flints

i feel like the price is finally going to fit the shoe again after a long time. As long as the shoe quality is good, the box, hang tag, and tissue are just icing on the cake. Of course nike air would be sick but thats just crazy talk. lol

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i need a flippin connect
I was always kinda iffy about tryin to get close just so I can get a connection.  I have a City Sports in the plaza I work in, so I have just been goin in there and buying shirts or kicks for my son and choppin it up with the dude that works there.  Little by little the convos got longer and longer.  Last time I went there, I asked about these and he said thwy would be getting them the weel before release.  Asked if he would sell early, got a nod and a wink, we shook hands and that was that.

Pause to you let dudes wink at you
You dudes on here "pause" at the most basic of statuses.  You corny GTFU
babyyoumad.jpg

Originally Posted by ebe2023

i feel like the price is finally going to fit the shoe again after a long time. As long as the shoe quality is good, the box, hang tag, and tissue are just icing on the cake. Of course nike air would be sick but thats just crazy talk. lol

The price still don't fit the shoe 
My boy has a pair and i saw them in person the shoe is not bad quality for sure but its not great quality either the 03's are better quality IMO 

But dudes need to understand the quality and price we had back in the day is gone forever 

Jays will never be that good quality and design wise again because a crap load of people still buy these even though there lesser/bad quality and bad shape wise so why would JB need to improve if there still getting the peoples money 

Look at people in this thread going crazy for these because of a box ? JB recogize they have people eating out of their hand and so they don't need to stress over improving the quality and all that stuff like OG colorway's etc because they realize they will get your money no matter what 

nikekidwonder, very correct you are. JB depends on the jumpman to sell their products instead of their inginuity, and style and design and performance

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

nikekidwonder, very correct you are. JB depends on the jumpman to sell their products instead of their inginuity, and style and design and performance

Only so much you can do with a shoe..

Maybe JB should introduce Flywire to its releases.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I get what you're trying to say, and I'm not trying to defend JB too much cuz they've def screwed over ppl with the quality over the years...but it's a retro man. They can't have hyperfuse uppers, flywire, lunarfoam, etc, otherwise it's a completely new shoe. And they even tried that with the Jordan Alpha Is last year. You can probably talk about the design, ingenuity, tech, etc with the newer models, but with retros you can only really gripe about quality or changes from the OGs. At the end of the day, if it's that bad, just gotta take a pass, buy an OG or older retro, or just suck it up and buy the newer retros. No one is forcing you to do anything, still your choice.

Back
Top Bottom