Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by Butters14

I'll PM you some details brah

what 10% are you talking about? I'm a footlocker platinum VIP or whatever that level is and have never seen anything about a 10% discount

Originally Posted by jonwin

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

All you guys complaining about the price of shoes. I live in Australia, aaaand right now, our dollar is at PARITY with the US dollar. Cool Greys at FootLocker? $300. Jordan XIII? $260. Lebron 8?? $260. Now that is an unfair price!! I WISH I could pick up a pair of retro J's for 160!! I'm paying that plus shipping so consistently around the $200 mark. Think about that next time you complain about the $160 price of Jordans being too high.
that's just wrong lol. do these shoes still sell out over there or is it not a big deal in general just cuz that's the normal price?
For example, when the Cool Grey XI's released here it was a midnight release, I rocked up literally on the dot and there was two other dudes there. This was at the biggest store Footlocker in the City of Melbourne.

And dude up above I'll PM you too, don't wanna spam up the thread

safe to say im so excited about this release last yr almost pulled the trigger on an 03' pair but funds wasn't right but this time around
2 pairs for sure and both will be rocked to the dirt!!

why u guys so pressed on pre orderin these....I doubt they are gonna be hard to cop on release

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Originally Posted by knnyngo

I'm sure within a day or two these will sell out, but not instantly. Dont see any lines for this release. But then again I'm up here in the Pacific NW. There arent ever any lines.

Lies. Seattle is chock-full of them.

Seattle?  I'm in the PAC, NORTH NORTH WEST. lol.  NO lines in bellingham.

Smellingham in the house! Belis Fair had a line at Foot Locker for the Cool Greys...but I don't @#$% with Foot Locker...Finish Line is the spot....Foot Locker holds shoes for their employees making it even harder to get my size since they always seem to get 1 pair of  size 12's in the good kicks.

I'm actually here in Oak harbor (whidbey Island).  And there are NO shoe stores on the island.  Every once in a blue moon we'll get some retros (sh*t colorways) or some Lebrons in the Navy Exchange... But anything else I either order online or I gotta make that drive.  I'd go to burlington... But all they have is a champs and they just receive clearance items.  

And I agree @*(& FTL.  Those cats are always hoggin.

Damn......I used to live on the south end of whidbey!
Ur right though.....the island sucks for kicks!

Originally Posted by rocman23

when do these release

January 22...The Kid's Birthday
pimp.gif

man its lookin like 2 pairs for me.......cant skip the opportunity to pick up more than 1 pair of my fav. jordans

local mom n pop wants $200 but i'll wait till release date

Originally Posted by 703

why u guys so pressed on pre orderin these....I doubt they are gonna be hard to cop on release

Why not put money down now to lock up a pair if your going to buy them later on anyway ?

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

does any1 thik theyll go on release day? i hope not....
Hard to say, but i don't think anything will have the hype of the XIs. So unwarranted cos those CGs were boring, can't believe they flew off the shelves.

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

does any1 thik theyll go on release day? i hope not....
Hard to say, but i don't think anything will have the hype of the XIs. So unwarranted cos those CGs were boring, can't believe they flew off the shelves.
Unless you get there early, you get the leftover scattered sizes. Just like any other release. I know for sure the quantities will be large for these, as will the demand be. Will they do XI numbers? Probably not. But they won't sit. This is a sought after colorway for all the collectors. There will be much demand for them.

there probly going to sell out but it depends. Most malls have like 1-3 shoe stores like footlockers champs etc. but most releases only 1 of the stores gets them which is ******ed. If all the stores are getting them it shouldnt be too hard.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

i suggest a lot of you actually use an inflation calculator to be more accurate
before you ramble on

sets a good foundation for a decent argument
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Originally Posted by knnyngo

I'm sure within a day or two these will sell out, but not instantly. Dont see any lines for this release. But then again I'm up here in the Pacific NW. There arent ever any lines.

Lies. Seattle is chock-full of them.

Seattle?  I'm in the PAC, NORTH NORTH WEST. lol.  NO lines in bellingham.

Smellingham in the house! Belis Fair had a line at Foot Locker for the Cool Greys...but I don't @#$% with Foot Locker...Finish Line is the spot....Foot Locker holds shoes for their employees making it even harder to get my size since they always seem to get 1 pair of  size 12's in the good kicks.

I'm actually here in Oak harbor (whidbey Island).  And there are NO shoe stores on the island.  Every once in a blue moon we'll get some retros (sh*t colorways) or some Lebrons in the Navy Exchange... But anything else I either order online or I gotta make that drive.  I'd go to burlington... But all they have is a champs and they just receive clearance items.  

And I agree @*(& FTL.  Those cats are always hoggin.

Damn......I used to live on the south end of whidbey!
Ur right though.....the island sucks for kicks!

damn...what was a USC fan doing living on the south end of Whidbey? LOL...love the sig and avatar!

from wat i'm hearing & seeing it's gonna b a LTD GR take it for what you want

NTNY only got 150 pairs which really isn't much when you're talking NikeTown volumes they had 780 pairs of CG XI's men's alone and over 300 Flint XIII's unless they redirected shipments

Quick Question tho....my boy just got his pair from B.Jay's and his pair didn't come in the **Concrete Box**, but the hang tag, and booklet where included.....I figured he scored an early pair since i haven't seen him in a while, but he told me he got them over the weekend......does this mean that not everyone is getting the same box?

i havent heard that term "limited GR" in quite some time
laugh.gif

it also all depends on sales. NTNY may not have moved previous units such as XIIIs as fast compared to other locations such as other NTowns or HOHs..
as for the "concrete box" i dont see why every retailer wouldnt get it, just doesnt make sense to me IMO.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

from wat i'm hearing & seeing it's gonna b a LTD GR take it for what you want

NTNY only got 150 pairs which really isn't much when you're talking NikeTown volumes they had 780 pairs of CG XI's men's alone and over 300 Flint XIII's unless they redirected shipments

Quick Question tho....my boy just got his pair from B.Jay's and his pair didn't come in the **Concrete Box**, but the hang tag, and booklet where included.....I figured he scored an early pair since i haven't seen him in a while, but he told me he got them over the weekend......does this mean that not everyone is getting the same box?
3 per customer is limit on these on ndc also
you are absolutely right this will be a limited gr
and less avaiable than the flint 13s
now where the demand be more for these than the flints 13s  that has yet to be determined
if you expecting these to sit you will be sorry once word hits that og box is coming with it
consumers & stock holders are gonna clean these out
every spot i talk too is getting less pairs of these than they did the flint 13s

i know 'LTD GR' sounds like an oxymoron but its the best way i can describe it from what i'm seeing go down

actually the Flints moved pretty well at NTNY they sold out their first shipment and are almost done w/ their latest shipment

Wht/Reds are pickin up steam that's why i jumped on them now b4 my size was gone

and YES NDC will have them that's a given by now

i'm getting mine from NTNY cuz atleast i can secure my pairs there and if this box mishap becomes an issue which i'm sure it won't atleast i know they'll have the box i'm looking for if i'm payin $163 then i want the total pkg

^ that plus Cool Grey's are out of the way now so many of the J's people wanted hold a higher priority now 3's included so i don't see them sitting at all

i give these till 2-3pm on RD to sell out & that's being generous i know i'll b ready to go in on these

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by green rhino123

i suggest a lot of you actually use an inflation calculator to be more accurate
before you ramble on

sets a good foundation for a decent argument
laugh.gif
Funny thing is ol boy didn't realize I know how to calculate inflation...

Back
Top Bottom