Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo
You should send those kicks to POLITIX and he can restore back to almost new for you!
Nah, that's why you buy two,
wink.gif

Ok then who is to say that your 03' 3's will be in the same condition 7 years from now? All dude is saying is a newer pair is better if you are not a hardcore collecter and plan on wearing your shoes. 7 years from now Im sure the 2011's will be in the same condition if not better condition than your 03's are in now. Why not plan for the future instead of just buying OG's to try and get brownie points. Cement 3's from Nike/JB are cement 3's from Nike/JB. And newer just look better. Plain and simple. Thats  just life
We are talking now bro, you talking about 2018.  At the rate JB is going these will probably retro a couple of more times by then.  Guess you missed the context of the conversation you tried to jump into.  If you want to buy the '03's go ahead, they will not fall apart on you, that is all. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

You should send those kicks to POLITIX and he can restore back to almost new for you!
Nah, that's why you buy two,
wink.gif

Ok then who is to say that your 03' 3's will be in the same condition 7 years from now? All dude is saying is a newer pair is better if you are not a hardcore collecter and plan on wearing your shoes. 7 years from now Im sure the 2011's will be in the same condition if not better condition than your 03's are in now. Why not plan for the future instead of just buying OG's to try and get brownie points. Cement 3's from Nike/JB are cement 3's from Nike/JB. And newer just look better. Plain and simple. Thats  just life
We are talking now bro, you talking about 2018.  At the rate JB is going these will probably retro a couple of more times by then.  Guess you missed the context of the conversation you tried to jump into.  If you want to buy the '03's go ahead, they will not fall apart on you, that is all. 
laugh.gif

Dont assume people are'nt gonna respond to things posted on the internet. Especially concerning shoes on this website. Acting like you having a "private" conversation or something. And ofcourse they wont fall apart on you if you NEVER WEAR THEM
30t6p3b.gif
. Im all for "OG" quality (I guess) but damn I'll just rather get the new ones if available. Not like I can make my own cement 3's from scratch. Start wearing your DS 03 fire reds like you wore your other ones and eventually they will crumble and mess up just the same. Especially with the way you seem to wear em. Its looks like you beat your shoes to death on purpose
roll.gif

So what's with all Jordans running big these days, and Nike running small. Just don't understand the logic behind it.

I still wonder how all these 3s paint crack/chip like that. I still wear my 01s and nothing like those up there. The white lower midsole is chipping but not like that... Smh.

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Originally Posted by marley

and before you say get outta here "kid".... I'm 30+ and been in the game since 89. I love OG's just like all the older heads but i also like wearing fresh pairs and I don't just wear them to impress dudes on NT. I want them to look fresh to people who recognize Jordans for what they represent and not cuz of the materials they were produced with 15 years ago.

^^^so agreed. this is good nike talkin right here.

indifferent.gif
, can this be true? Somebody who knows what the game is about? Much respect for knowing the history of the game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

I still wonder how all these 3s paint crack/chip like that. I still wear my 01s and nothing like those up there. The white lower midsole is chipping but not like that... Smh.

Dudes be playing basketball in them and also has to do on the weight of the dude.

Originally Posted by EJ5

Basically thats what I was asking, will there be a discount. I know how swoosh works I guess I phrased the question wrong
I feel ya, im wondering the same. I guess we will have to wait and see. Everyone thought the xmas lebrons and the grinches were going to be discount but they weren't so who knows? Im just hoping they are haha

Originally Posted by IYE2

I shouldve had mine on monday but because of the snow and ice here the mail hasnt ran since saturday.
alien.gif
What happened to rain, sleet, or snow?
laugh.gif

^^^ not even that I personally would never ball in IIIs, and im about 160... wore my flips about 10 times and the paint looks like horror scene

gotta love grabbing a pair of cements to fully wear without caring about if they will crack or last....I wear an 03 pair, but I'm ready to hawk those and grab myself a fresh pair

Back
Top Bottom