Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

leather aint that bad on these...
i can actually flick my finger on the leather and not hear that "wood tap" sound  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 but still nothin close to my old pairs

5350160155_3bcddb35ec_z.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

i can actually flick my finger on the leather and not hear that "wood tap" sound  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Clean pic...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I shouldve had mine on monday but because of the snow and ice here the mail hasnt ran since saturday.
alien.gif

I like how they are doing this release. The box and tag are definitely good starters. If the shoe itself is on point this can turn into a 2 pair pickup

Just picked mine up, & bought them with All intentions 2 wear, since I hav an 03' DS pair. But with the retro box n packaging, it almost makes me wanna wear da 03's & keep these DS.

Originally Posted by 430AM

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Clean pic...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yes clean pic. Yo NWT what kind of cam you use?

Originally Posted by rareair45

2003 Jordan III's are definitely wearable

co-sign

bought a pair back in sept for retail off ebay DEADSTOCK

No real problems......some cracking but since then i've been wearing the heck outta them
grin.gif

still want to cop these though
tongue.gif
can't wait

i have always been fond of the cement 3's but it is slowly becoming one of my favorite shoes well one of them. I'm still debating if i should get two pairs

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by 430AM

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Clean pic...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yes clean pic. Yo NWT what kind of cam you use?

canon T2i. standard lens from the kit.

picked up the shoes from my little brother and  his room has that  Jordan poster on his wall... had to take the pic like that.

i'll see if i upload another pic that i really wnted to show which made me a believer on what the possibilities are when it comes to quality.

Very nice pic up there. I thought it was an iphone 4 pic at first. The shoes though...

They ARE durable. I've been beating up my first pair for a month. The leather is similar to the motorsport VI.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by marley

I think these are looking great. Shoe looks great, box looks great. Everything about them is fine with me. I have enough shoes in my rotation these might get worn once a month maybe? Paint cracking should not be an issue. If I can get my pairs for under 200 each I'll be happy.

Why would someone even consider some DS 03s right now which most sellers will advise you not to wear cuz the paint will crack and the sole will crumble. Not too mention the back panel will be piss yellow and they will cost you more than a fresh pair of 2011's.

When i am wearing my 2011's down the street and you are wearing your piss yellow cracked 03s who's gonna look more fresh to the non-Niketalk-eye?

I wanna be able to wear a pair these  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just playing.  I love the craft of the OG's as much as the next person, but there are some true points about the age and cracking of the older models, which is why I have no intention on spending $300+ on a 2003 pair at the moment. 

They need to start making the Toe Boxes on Jordans more flat like they used to.

Back
Top Bottom