Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

is it possible to cancel a NDC order now that it is processing?
nerd.gif

got my sz 10 from eastbay so i have no need for the NDC pair
Yes, but you should cancel the Eastbay order...

eastbay was 150, since there was no tax, so that is why i'd rather cancel the nike order

can someone tell me how to order shoes online next time?

i set my alarm at 11:30 so i can get 30 min ahead of time to get ready to order. but when i go on footlocker/finishline the shoes were already up and sold out. $@@.

this was going to be my first pair of jordans.

got mines from Beastbay 2x $299.99 plus free shipped/ hopefully they come through/ I'll go to my local spots in the morning

dont back pedal on your words now
sum of yall was on that these will sit quit hyping the release
you crazy if you thought that
instant sellout with no swoosh disco

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

In my area these will sit for 2-3 weeks
Some other dude said that about online stores...but we all know whats really happening, just admit you dont have any money. Its ok, you cant cop them all.

NDC only have 14 and up

I wish I was lying. CG 11s were the only release recently that didnt sit around for a week or two.

AJMASTA- I also did FNL and got a confirmation email. Did you? My order says processing too. Hopefully FNL doesn't equal SOL which equals FML. Corny but it's late.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

No one said these word sit don't know why people in here keep saying that

But no one expected a day one sell out online wow

I know for a fact i read at like 15-20 post saying how these won't sell, they will sit.. etc...etc.
And thats just skimming around, not even reading every page.

exactly, now cats are flip flopping cause they sold out within the hour.

and to the dude who said he'd put $$$ on them sittin a couple of weeks,

you might find some small sizes, but all popular sizes will be long gone.

Originally Posted by akaValentino

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

is it possible to cancel a NDC order now that it is processing?
nerd.gif

got my sz 10 from eastbay so i have no need for the NDC pair

gonna need that 10 bro. 
Yep. Just call in tomorrow.
I do it all the time. Order ndc then jump to eastbay. If eastbay works I cancel my ndc.

can someone teach me how to order a pair of these next time?

i set my alarm at 11:30 but when I went on footlocker these were already up and sold out. !*@?

these were going to be my first pair of jordans.

Originally Posted by deadly eskimo

i set my alarm at 11:30 but when I went on footlocker these were already up and sold out. $##?

what time zone do you live in? these were released 12am eastern time

Originally Posted by deadly eskimo

i set my alarm at 11:30 but when I went on footlocker these were already up and sold out. !*@?

Nike.com is a easy site to order through, forbidding there are no errors

I'm glad I don't have to deal with these stupid websites crashing anymore. I've had my 2 size 11's since early Thursday for retail...no hassle this way or possible cancellation notices anymore. Eastbay has went downhill since they began that timer...Smh~ Hope the people that just want to wear their shoes get these with not too many problems.
grin.gif

great night, props to those who copped & good luck to those yet to cop! got both my order confirmations from eb and ndc. be safe!

Originally Posted by smzsmz

well its 3 am and there are FSR's everywhere on every site, so just think of the flint 13s, flu game 12s, varsity red 13s, powder 9s, og 9s, etc. these will be on shelves for a while. maybe not in every single store but you can get your pair.

Every website is sold out. Try putting one in your cart. fnl lets you put 25 pairs of each size in your cart. It's just not what it seems. These will most definitely not be around after saturday.

am i missing something?? there are FSR's everywhere. why are you guys saying crazy %%@% about these are sold out?

everysite is letting me add to cart and go all the way to billing type. obviously wont do it but that usually doesnt happen. im still just walking into the store and copping in the morning.

I have pair of the ds 03 retro, and a semi beater 03 pair. That said, i handled the new retros and I was big time impressed. If I needed a pair I would totally grab one without regret. Leaps and bounds better than the last handful of cardboard retro 3's

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

No one said these word sit don't know why people in here keep saying that

But no one expected a day one sell out online wow

um ALL major jordan releases sell out instantly online. This is nothing new.  Even the white/red 13s did and they sat in stores for weeks.

am i missing something?? there are FSR's everywhere. why are you guys saying crazy %%@% about these are sold out?

My good sir, empty the cache on your web browser, clear the history, reload it, navigate to any website, and try your order again. I bet it will show what WE see. 

where is this everywhere you speak of? 
nerd.gif
eastbay, footlocker, champssports.com, finishline, footaction

where is this everywhere you speak of? 
nerd.gif
They are gone.  He is either lying or just doesn't know.

FNL is the only one that you can still go through to the cart with any size (and any quantity).  However, like someone said, it for sure will be canceled like many other FNL orders will.

Back
Top Bottom