Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

t3eK4.jpg

I also had a trollface tag..

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by wuwuisaac

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

There was ONE person in line after me this morning...could had stayed in bed for another hour
grin.gif

i woke up and head to the mall at 7,
only six people in front of me,
could've stayed on bed for another hour too
a really easy cop,
guess after seeing how the 3s sold online made me panic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wonder why they sold online so fast? Nobody wanted to go out to stores I guess
totally understandable, it was only 11F this morning in Philly....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Originally Posted by The7onius

I think im going to camp out next release, I need to experience at least once, it's warm in Orlando so I think it'll be pretty funny.

is Orlando sold out?
Scattered sizes all over. HOH still has about 40 pairs or so. They have no size 9's.

just curious,
why some of you guys who getting multiple pairs don't have them all the same size?
that's also what I see from those people who copped before me,
copping 9.5+10, 10.5+11...etc..

just curious.

Originally Posted by wuwuisaac

just curious,
why some of you guys who getting multiple pairs don't have them all the same size?
that's also what I see from those people who copped before me,
copping 9.5+10, 10.5+11...etc..

just curious.
Reselling.

Those are the most popular sizes.  Getting a size run is better than having a bunch of the same size.  At least that's what people think.

^^^ Those 2 above are some of the reasons on buying different size.
But you can also say when buying shoes online its hard to know the sizing of the shoes.
That's why people tend to buy different size.

The stars on the sole are detailed much better then the ones on the CDP's. Those CDP 3's were a pice of

I'm at my local mall fnl/ftl /champs they basically have good amount of sizes available.I was shocked that footaction went out of business at this mall that was my spot. This release was all hype if want to I can pickup more pairs to resell. But I'll leave that to all the hypebeast I hope it's going to be that easy for the playoffs 13s.

these are my first pair of AJ III's...
just copped a 10.5 at my local footlocker in astoria, queens, nyc @ 5pm...
for most AJ's i am a sz. 11...but the 10.5's fit perfectly in these III's so i would keep that in mind...

Back
Top Bottom