AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

Rare FLX W….. ask the employee if they still had any PS pairs left and sure enough they had a 13 left

3E7D6D3F-0AFB-4A9A-9E0A-DE5FE0EFFBEF.jpeg
FF82B0BD-57D3-455F-B6EB-B553D1B840B7.jpeg

This is where being in touch with outside comes into place. The white oreo are a simple and clean shoe that anyone can rock and more people would be attracted to due to their simplicity. The lightnings are a bright yellow shoe, a lot of people aren't into that and can't be rocked as easily as a primarily white shoe. Also, take into account that most casual sneaker wearers don't care about the history of shoes like we do on here so these being released for the first time in 15 years means nothing to a lot of the people buying these or just shoes in general today. If you were to put these side by side the white cements and told people you can get these shoes for $100 dollars but only one pair, I guarantee you most people would choose the primarily white shoe. I think y'all are overthinking it.. it simply comes down "how many fits can I rock this with?" for most people. It's much easier to rock an all white pair of shoes than it is to rock an all yellow one without looking corny. The raging bulls were primarily red and just as plentiful for these and you see how they turned out. The price will go down on these. Don't worry.
idk mane.

50F49C5B-CE58-4ABD-ADB1-F29015D26005.jpeg

Straight from Shiekh SF. I took a glance at the raffle winner list and it seems like not a lot of people claimed their pair. Might worth going to Shiekh if you need a pair. Jordan 4 of the year no cap. Seems like majority of the folks in here got the win on SNKRS.

50F49C5B-CE58-4ABD-ADB1-F29015D26005.jpeg

Straight from Shiekh SF. I took a glance at the raffle winner list and it seems like not a lot of people claimed their pair. Might worth going to Shiekh if you need a pair. Jordan 4 of the year no cap. Seems like majority of the folks in here got the win on SNKRS.
I’ve never had luck with sheikh. Is it all app raffle for In store?

I’ve never had luck with sheikh. Is it all app raffle for In store?
Yeah. Have to go to the mall of listed locations and scan the QR code for the in-store raffle. Think they do online raffles as well. Didn't see one for this release though.

I tend to agree. As sneakerheads, we tend to forget that we can "afford" to rock that bright yellow sneaker once or twice in the summer with a carefully chosen fit. But for the "regular" customer, a bright yellow shoe can't be his sole nice sneaker for "special" occasions such as a sunday brunch with the family for example especially because that yellow won't stay bright very long.

This is where being in touch with outside comes into place. The white oreo are a simple and clean shoe that anyone can rock and more people would be attracted to due to their simplicity. The lightnings are a bright yellow shoe, a lot of people aren't into that and can't be rocked as easily as a primarily white shoe. Also, take into account that most casual sneaker wearers don't care about the history of shoes like we do on here so these being released for the first time in 15 years means nothing to a lot of the people buying these or just shoes in general today. If you were to put these side by side the white cements and told people you can get these shoes for $100 dollars but only one pair, I guarantee you most people would choose the primarily white shoe. I think y'all are overthinking it.. it simply comes down "how many fits can I rock this with?" for most people. It's much easier to rock an all white pair of shoes than it is to rock an all yellow one without looking corny. The raging bulls were primarily red and just as plentiful for these and you see how they turned out. The price will go down on these. Don't worry.

No luck on the Hibbett raffle. SNKRS shot me an L from long distance. The only other hope I had of getting these were the backup list at Hibbetts for unclaimed pairs... 12 o'clock sharp I was in line to just to check. Standing there my phone rang and it was Hibbetts calling me.. Face immediately lit up. I knew they were calling me for my size 12...

Funny thing is I had no reception instore. Lol...I'm a well known local so I busted in the stock and yelled "did somebody try to call me". Sure enough the lady comes from around the shelves with that yellow n grey box. On my way out the stock room, the guy that was in line in front of me ask if that was a Sz 12. I was like yep. Dude was mad heated as he was standing in line before I got there... The good people at my Hibbetts hold me down...

20210828_192105.jpg
20210828_192427.jpg

Back
Top Bottom