Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

These are the Black Cement 4, releasing to commemorate The Shot. The splatter 4 is expected in February as a women’s release

If these are dropping in April, hopefully we get some early pics, the first week of January. My lust, is at it's MAXIMUM!!! I need to see if they'll have the same low top, insulting, nonexistent mudguard *** height, and shape.

I'm ready for my 2

my vip should be up at all 3 foot stores for 2019 too

last year it was just ftl and champs

Last edited:
everybody in here saying april..i first heard months ago it was may so im guessing they pushed it forward if dudes saying april

First it was February, but then had the infrared 6s confirmed for feb and these for April.

Dt8hdhtWoAIjmKT.jpg

is this old or new?

That’s right forgot zsneakerheadz comfirmed with a 5/11 date. There are other IVs that are supposed to drop in April.

Edit - figured it out. do the right thing and Gucci IVs rumored to drop in April.

im pretty sure JB knows what we want, after all the recent ogs being released in a good manner with Nike air and nice packaging over the past years im sure most of us will be happy with the upcoming og 4 releases, im sure they notice what sells and gets good feedback verses what does not, the last black and red 4 release was by far the worst one of them all. that is the only shoe I have owned that the so called nubuck which I still think was not nubuck and a cheaper alternative actually peeled on me and the top layer of material separated and tennis balled itself where the shoes creased, something I would expect from fakes but I bought them from Nike so I know they weren't fake but very poor materials used and the mid-sole paint cracked after just a few wears. im very confident that Nike will make a better one this time!

im pretty sure JB knows what we want, after all the recent ogs being released in a good manner with Nike air and nice packaging over the past years im sure most of us will be happy with the upcoming og 4 releases, im sure they notice what sells and gets good feedback verses what does not, the last black and red 4 release was by far the worst one of them all. that is the only shoe I have owned that the so called nubuck which I still think was not nubuck and a cheaper alternative actually peeled on me and the top layer of material separated and tennis balled itself where the shoes creased, something I would expect from fakes but I bought them from Nike so I know they weren't fake but very poor materials used and the mid-sole paint cracked after just a few wears. im very confident that Nike will make a better one this time!
The nubuck was definitely synthetic. Most nubuck used now is. The varsity 6, Metallic 5 from 2011, and the Flu game 12 are all synthetic nubuck. The citrus 7 was genuine.

The nubuck was definitely synthetic. Most nubuck used now is. The varsity 6, Metallic 5 from 2011, and the Flu game 12 are all synthetic nubuck. The citrus 7 was genuine.

Yeah but the bred 4s was inferior to any I’ve seen in the past just plain horrible materials

Back
Top Bottom