Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

SecondarySnarlingAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam-size_restricted.gif

Bro its going to be so much worse.. Most people were actually pretty satisfied with the Infrareds and they went in.. THESE?? Yikes.
I really hope you are wrong.But I don’t think you are. That thread was a complete nightmare. I only popped in occasionally cause I wasn’t going after those. These 4s are my all time favorite shoe. So I will be watching this thread like a hawk. So please everyone, I beg you, let’s try to keep this civil.

Nobody knew what to expect with those infrareds though.

Up until we got official pics, cats was in there losing their minds....questioning if they were even releasing or not.

Not to mention the contrast talk, and the shade of red talk, or any other random thing you can think of.

This thread is on its way, but I really don’t see it reaching those crazy levels we seen in that infrared thread :lol:

Nobody knew what to expect with those infrareds though.

Up until we got official pics, cats was in there losing their minds....questioning if they were even releasing or not.

Not to mention the contrast talk, and the shade of red talk, or any other random thing you can think of.

This thread is on its way, but I really don’t see it reaching those crazy levels we seen in that infrared thread :lol:

So what are NT's 3 craziest Jordan release threads?

Sigh at those IIIs. I always say 11s (concords) are my all-time favorite model ... but it's actually the white/cement III but ONLY IN PROPER OG FORM. It hurts me just to look at those and know I'm never going to get to wear a pair.

Oh, and I just love seeing OG white/cement IVs with un-yellowed netting while the 2016 version yellows within relatively no time just from being exposed to air and sunlight 20 times. :stoneface:

I’ve been so caught up in the banana shape and fintstone toe that I overlooked just how bad the wing placement and height was. The Jordan 4 might be the worst replicated retro of all time. So many horrible alterations. I honestly wanna know why though.
I still think they've ****ed up the III even more. Meh, OK, let's call it a tie. If there are two shoes in the lineage that shouldn't be pissed on like this, it's the III and IV. Followed in no particular order by the 11, the 6 and the 5. Until the recent concord drop, those were severely ruined as well. Total jerkoffs over there at JB.

I’ve been so caught up in the banana shape and fintstone toe that I overlooked just how bad the wing placement and height was. The Jordan 4 might be the worst replicated retro of all time. So many horrible alterations. I honestly wanna know why though.
The funny thing is the 99 4 was literally the best retro of all time. So they managed to take the 4 retro from best to worst in just a few years. By 2004 it was unrecognizable.

Back
Top Bottom