Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Would I be able to hit Nike chat still? Or was the 20% only doable on checkout?

I was fortunate enough to cop yesterday on snkrs. Congrats to those who hit and good luck to everyone else on the 4th. Going straight to feet as soon as they arrive can't wait

I havent used Ebates in a while and remember it being a little more instant other than the wait period to verify a purchase but for anyone else that doesnt know:

upload_2019-4-16_10-1-37.png
word....next ebates check gonna help fund obsidian-toe UNCs :nthat:

Ebates looks like dead mission

I’m scared of messing with Nike I don’t need them messing with my order :lol:

13B2B081-7D16-4CFC-9863-B5F45F254939.jpeg

i got that too. their bot checks if you started a shopping trip on ndc. if they check your shopping history for the day of your order and dont see any NDC, they gonna deny you. missing cash back is really there for people who went thru ebates but didnt get the cashback for some reason. u just gotta trick em into thinking u did open a shopping trip with NDC.

go to ebates, and go to ndc thru ebates. check your shopping trip list and make sure u have NDC on there. then resubmit and for date of order put the date that u opened the shopping trip. it will check and see that u did go thru ebates at 1 point, and it should give you the ebates.

Man copywriting is off and those final pics with the photoshop errors are super bad.

i got that too. their bot checks if you started a shopping trip on ndc. if they check your shopping history for the day of your order and dont see any NDC, they gonna deny you. missing cash back is really there for people who went thru ebates but didnt get the cashback for some reason. u just gotta trick em into thinking u did open a shopping trip with NDC.

go to ebates, and go to ndc thru ebates. check your shopping trip list and make sure u have NDC on there. then resubmit and for date of order put the date that u opened the shopping trip. it will check and see that u did go thru ebates at 1 point, and it should give you the ebates.

Thank you man, i’m gonna cook up once i get back to my laptop :smokin

Same. Odd that I didn’t get any notification or email. Not even on the SNKRS app but I found out thru the Nike app.

go to nike.com thru ebates, so it shows as a shopping trip on your account. then resubmit and it should apply the 20 bucks.

their automated system only checks to see if you went to ndc thru ebates on the date u put that u ordered. it doesnt check what time etc.
MVP. Did this today after my purchase from yesterday and still got 20$ back altho ebates lowered to 8%, weird.

Got $20 back through Ebates and called Nike CS to get an extra $20 off as well. They weren’t able to apply 20% but I’ll take whatever I can get. A retro like this for below retail is a win in my book. Now the wait to get shipping confirmation begins...

Back
Top Bottom