Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

From the pics we’ve already seen.

I know alot of you have a ton of complaints about these, but they look amazing in this video. And I am not even talking about his comment about them being just like the original. THis is just an amazing shoe when the right Materials are used. I have never been more excited for a pair of shoes in my entire life. Its going to take forever for Friday to get here!!!! Luckily my wife and daughter are home for Good Friday so no worries about them being taken from my porch. COME ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last time he posted he said he was going through some trying times. I may not like how he projects himself as an “expert” or how he contradicts himself but hope he finds peace.

I don’t know what Aqua is going through but I’m right there with him. We gave birth to/lost our grandson on 3/26 and laid him to rest on 4/3. NT has seriously been a release for me... thanks to all of y’all here for keeping me laughing. I, as well, hope Aqua finds peace in what he is going through. I’m still searching for mine.

I don’t know what Aqua is going through but I’m right there with him. We gave birth to/lost our grandson on 3/26 and laid him to rest on 4/3. NT has seriously been a release for me... thanks to all of y’all here for keeping me laughing. I, as well, hope Aqua finds peace in what he is going through. I’m still searching for mine.

sorry for your loss. keep ya head up.

Im good as long as the midsole don't crack. My other pair ended up being my go to yard work pair. So far none of the recent 4s I got have had that issue.

Funny thing is in 2012 quality was at an all time low yet hype was at and all time high. We still copped, camped, and paid resale for a lot of that trash

IDK why but I'm glad I passed on a lot of stuff dropping then. One of the few years my JB radar just said F all this crap :lol:

Sorry for your loss bro, I cant even imagine, glad we can be there to do our part.

i didnt buy anything between 2011 BC3s and 2016 WC4s. took a hiatus from here for while, then the remastered program brought me back in.

^ i took a break after the infrared 6's... havent bought any shoes since then really

Way to hold off...that's a lot of weeks (note sarcasm...in a friendly way) ;-)

I'm pissed I didn't have the app open beforehand, as I got both notifications from SL and J23, could see the shock drop splash page, but never get into the app. Had to log out and in several times; didn't get to add to cart until 15min after the hour. And each time I log back in I lose my fingerprint checkout, so that's a few extra seconds that could have cost me. I scored on the BC3 and Infrared 6 shock drops, so I guess I was bound to take an L, even though I want these more than either of those.

Someone predicted this release; they were two hours off, but still....a plug?

Why do they put restrictions on packages when they know they send that damn Nike box?! I'm gonna be at work when they deliver Thursday! :frown:

Why do they put restrictions on packages when they know they send that damn Nike box?! I'm gonna be at work when they deliver Thursday! :frown:

Quoting for relevance. :smh:

tumblr_lkjqdoYdmx1qb8m44o1_500.png

Just got an email from Nike saying that my order has been delayed. Says it will ship by 4/24. I even paid for 2 day shipping. Guess it's time to call them and get some money back.

Damn; it'd be wild if all the normal orders that got upgraded still get here in 2/3 days time.

My condolences. Stay strong.

Back
Top Bottom