Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I might let go of my pair from '99 if I bag these. Not sure yet. Only wore the pair from '99 three times in 20 years which was stupid as f. I was one of those desiccant pack zip lock bag idiots. Thankfully wore my White Cement pair for 12 years before selling them for 50% more than I paid for them. They were tanks.

I might let go of my pair from '99 if I bag these. Not sure yet. Only wore the pair from '99 three times in 20 years which was stupid as f. I was one of those desiccant pack zip lock bag idiots. Thankfully wore my White Cement pair for 12 years before selling them for 50% more than I paid for them. They were tanks.

They haven't crumbled?

What sz is that 99?

So I called my local FNL and dude said he didn’t know what they were doing. Probably fcfs. He sounded kinda shady. A lot of umms and uhhs. Will probably swing by there after work just to make sure.

Appreciate anyone who can share stores that are doing online release raffles. I found Sheik. I don't have time to drag 3 kids out Sat morning to pickup some shoes, no matter how coveted they are to me. Not only are we busy that morning, but I wouldn't want to expose them to this madness ;-). Thank you in advance!

San Diego codes would be nice. I might be able to get out later today, if so I will post what I find.

Since codes are far and few I just hit random numbers and got in. Took 3 minutes haha. Need Champs so I'm trying now.

Back
Top Bottom