Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

The big question for those having the pinky toe crush: What width is your feet? I've got wide feet but I can't size up due to both being different sizes. It's a 9 only or bust for me. I heard they made these more roomy but if it's the same tight crap they're not for me. :smh:

The big question for those having the pinky toe crush: What width is your feet? I've got wide feet but I can't size up due to both being different sizes. It's a 9 only or bust for me. I heard they made these more roomy but if it's the same tight crap they're not for me. :smh:
Could be your real tts but the socks are way too thick and or have that bunch of material at the pinky

Man I had to sell my BC3 used because after multiple long term wears I just couldn’t do it with the pinky crush. My white cement 4s aren’t bad. Hope these are closer to those. If not, **** it.

I posted it up earlier in the thread...I’ve been wearing my shock drop pair since I got them...Worn them maybe six times now...

Stayed with the same size I got in the White / Cement pair, TS’s, every other pair of IV’s I own...First couple of wears I got the pinky toe pinch...Once they broke in and conformed to my foot they fit perfect to me...Material differences between the colorways is likely the issue here...

Sizing up might be an option for some depending on how they like their shoes to fit, me personally I’d think they would be too big for my liking...I couldn’t even imagine sizing down...Things would be unwearable...

Last edited:
I tried on the recent 4's that came out, forget the name but with the bright orange on them. Any reason to think these would fit any differently?

all you pinky toe people do you have wide feet or something? need to go a half size up?

I posted it up earlier in the thread...I’ve been wearing my shock drop pair since I got them...Worn them maybe six times now...

Stayed with the same size I got in the White / Cement pair, TS’s, every other pair of IV’s I own...First couple of wears I got the pinky toe pinch...Once they broke in and conformed to my foot they fit perfect to me...Material differences between the colorways is likely the issue here...

Sizing up might be an option for some depending on how they like their shoes to fit, me personally I’d think they would be too big for my liking...I couldn’t even imagine sizing down...Things would be unwearable...

I have to concur here... Jordan IV's are my favorite Air Jordan and break-in has always been the cure for me versus sizing up. I did pass on that low-top CDP trash.. and that other jumpman logo pair too.

yall know when the raffles end on sns? on the site it says 1 day and 20 hours... so you wont know until saturday then?

Seriously? Just look at some pics.
Height, positioning of the "wings" on the side, front plastic gray lace locks have the OG extensions at their bottom into the upper, Nike Air on the back, side netting not glued down and is now aligned to the slant of the panel they sit in, midsole paint that doesn't disintegrate after a few wears, Nike and swoosh on the bottom of the sole instead of a Jumpman ...

No need for the 'seriously' but thanks for answering my question. Next time I'll play spot the difference instead of pestering people with greater knowledge than myself on a forum in a thread dedicated to a specific shoe release.
My bad!

Are your feet on the wide side by chance?

-Drew

I don’t think so necessarily. Maybe a bit but I am 45 and I’ve noticed I’m having to size up in some shoes. Again though my WC feels fine. That BC pair didn’t.

Back
Top Bottom