Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Literally nothing is wrong with the way they look on your feet, you're just insecure
Thanks mate! Feel loads better now!

Although I have got skinny legs and boney feet I just don't like the overall shape. OG or not and the fit is terrible etc. I'm not at all insecure but was kinda looking for reasons to send 'em back after I got told I was tripping (on here) over the flaws my pair had I thought I'd give em another go... But naaaaa these ain't for me.

Apart from getting help and helping people legit check I really don't know why I bother posting in here. Pointless excercise. Maybe something will release that deserves the hype. These ain't it.

Enjoy ya sneaks :smile:

Last edited:
Well damn, color me shocked. My pair has no outstanding flaws. Theyre essentially perfect. The heel stitch is slightly slanted inward but its on both pairs so it evens out. These shoes are crazy complicated with numerous areas to mess up. Somehow they managed to slap these together without a problem. The smell brought me right back to 2015-2016. Maybe JB went back to the good factory that produced the first round of remastereds....

I was extremely worried that the wings would be low on one and high on the other. They nailed every single panel. Its perfectly lined up everywhere. Im impressed

Glad you received your fresh new pair of Air Jordans

Untitled.jpg

Jesus!! I guess I just dn't like em!!!

Well damn, color me shocked. My pair has no outstanding flaws. Theyre essentially perfect. The heel stitch is slightly slanted inward but its on both pairs so it evens out. These shoes are crazy complicated with numerous areas to mess up. Somehow they managed to slap these together without a problem. The smell brought me right back to 2015-2016. Maybe JB went back to the good factory that produced the first round of remastereds....

I was extremely worried that the wings would be low on one and high on the other. They nailed every single panel. Its perfectly lined up everywhere. Im impressed
I'm almost speechless :lol:. The odds finally fell the other way for you, dude. Glad you got a solid pair. Still crossing my fingers that my SNKRS pair coming tomorrow is the same, or even just as solid as the pair I got from the first early drop.

Ennnnhh.....Gotta say I’m a little disappointed in these. The materials are not great at all. The shape looks like the 2012 pair which are flat out horrible. The Nike Air is off centered because they made the swoosh too long. My pair has some paint flaws which I can live with but WTF Nike! Dang! The white cement 4s are way better in regards to shape. These are probably headed back to Nike...smh
AB5B4270-ECFF-495E-AF49-BE0E563C7087.jpeg
CDADF4CD-E99A-4205-935B-9568D6CFC3E3.jpeg
B891F1AC-1796-436E-B088-EA8442085984.jpeg
0F6CBE45-6726-4B7D-B4B1-6B2C39428DD6.jpeg
I feel your pain, I have been silent but I was sooo excited about this release and had a pair reserved at Footlocker. I went to pick them up and just felt meh about them so I didn’t end up buying them.

I feel your pain, I have been silent but I was sooo excited about this release and had a pair reserved at Footlocker. I went to pick them up and just felt meh about them so I didn’t end up buying them.
Yeah I was super excited about these when the release was confirmed but I’m definitely let down after seeing them in hand.

I'm impressed that you're impressed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom