Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

It's my real first time being in this thread, since Saturday. I was gonna read out comments that were made since then, but I'll do that **** **** later. It's almost been 2,000 posts made, since then.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyways, my 12.5 from SNKRS came in earlier today, and man I'm actually more impressed than I thought I would be with these.

20190507_152836.jpg
20190507_153103.jpg
20190507_153202.jpg

These damn 12.5's look like size 15's lol. They're BIG as ****!!! Anyways overall, this is a nice retro. I like that they actually tried to improve the height. That was this model's BIGGEST problem. It's still not high enough, but it's WAAAAAY better than what we've been getting, the last 15 years. I also think the nubuck material used is nice.

Now, what looks bad is the Nike Air Logo's on the heels. That **** looks bad... REALLY, REALLY BAD. The Nike font, and Swoosh looks like it's trying to run away, on the left shoe. Also, I'm not a fan of the glossy *** midsole paint. They used a flat finish for the Black Infrared 6's, and they should've for these. They also should've had the white edges, along the material, too. The wing placement is also still slightly off.

Overall, I give this retro a B-. It's nice overall, but I have to deduct points for the obvious.

Here's a few 1999 & 2019 comparsion pics.

The 1999 is size 12, 2019 a size 12.5.

20190507_155407.jpg
20190507_155835.jpg

Do y'all see how the wing placement is slighty off, now? It just needs to be moved back a few centimeters, but it still wouldn't look right, because the 2019, is still cut shorter than the 1999. I'm not trying to nitpick, I just wanted y'all to understand what I meant.

Anyways, here a few more pics. I'll take some better comparison pics, when my size 12 comes in.

20190507_155709.jpg
20190507_155835.jpg
20190507_160033.jpg
20190507_154410.jpg

20190507_154418.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

With ALL that said, I really like the 2019's. I also need 4 MORE pairs, to satisfy my "Grail" sneaker addiction. Hopefully, they restock them soon.

Tinker Really changed the game for the better. Bless

Emailed BSTN, no shipping email yet
Sivas and SNKRS delivering today.

Here's a quick 2008 (CDP), & 2019 comparison pic I took.

20190508_001517.jpg

The 2019's are SUPER far from perfect, but we've come a long way.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm contemplating on if I wanna pull my 2012's out, and take some comparison pics.

Probably not.

:lol:

I was a little startled when I opened the box to my sz 12, they looked and felt huge.
I felt the same way about the wc4s, BC3s, Concords, come to think of it every retro J.
I guess it's not just the width of the toe box or the length. Somehow everything is just bulkier.
Mentioned this to a friend, who was like, yeah dude, you have sasquatch feet.

Patiently waiting for my EastBay sz 12.5 to arrive.

Do you feel like you could’ve gone half size down?

5AE87C5A-74E1-471A-BE35-4BE281273428.jpeg
Hey all,I have a question,I ordered a size 12 from FL App last night,I think it went through and they took the $ outta my account however I’m confused about the part where it says STATUS 1 UNIT(S) Cancelled.Can anyone tell me what this means? Thanks in advance!

Hey all,I have a question,I ordered a size 12 from FL App last night,I think it went through and they took the $ outta my account however I’m confused about the part where it says STATUS 1 UNIT(S) Cancelled.Can anyone tell me what this means? Thanks in advance!

means exactly what it says....your order is cancelled unfortunately. i think the money will be put back in your account in a few days.

That it’s been canceled.....oversold or never had it to sell would be my guess

AJ11 insole?

Yeah, they've been throwing that polyurethane insole in a lot of pairs since those Pure Platinum XIs last year if I'm not mistaken.

It was in the Concords obviously, and the Black Infrareds (I'm pretty sure.) Lasts longer than the ortholites they were using before.
I think they’re just using the same mold/stencil or whatever as the 2001 XIs, which were the last retro to use these insoles until recently.

means exactly what it says....your order is cancelled unfortunately. i think the money will be put back in your account in a few days.
Bummer,I thought it possibly meant it was from a previous canceled order that’s why FL added sizes yesterday.I NEED a second pair because I don’t see anything too thrilling releasing til the holidays.Anyways thanks the reply

Back
Top Bottom