Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Got pair #3 in today, but all these restocks going down with notifications from J23 have me itching for 4 lmaooooo not gonna do it

Bruh...??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
This guy is creepy.
Capture+_2019-05-09-06-55-18.png

"hey man I like your MICHAEL JORDANS, they're so black and red"

is it bad if i havent even opened my package from the shock drop? like that nike tape is still intact. been so dang busy.
If something is important to you then you’ll make the time. You obviously didn’t really want these like that.

NOT SRS

is it bad if i havent even opened my package from the shock drop? like that nike tape is still intact. been so dang busy.

Well, I guess you must be busy with something better like banging models or buying Ferraris. Who knows? If I hit on any of the early drops, I would have tried to open as soon as possible, but I didn't catch any of the early drops. I like to open my boxes fast so I can make sure I get a good pair in case I need to return it and have to search for another one.

Dude! I played the hell out of those games, too. They were insane at the time. Then when Live 95 came out the fall of my freshman year of college, we lost our minds. I remember getting Live 95 and Mortal Kombat II on my Genesis in my dorm room. That's all we played all year LOL

Lakers vs Celtics was a game changer on the Genesis. NBA license & real players to hit the home consoles for the first time I think. I remember my older cousins owning that game late '90 / early '91 inviting all their friends on the block to play that game, good times. The Gen-X's NBA2K for its time

If something is important to you then you’ll make the time. You obviously didn’t really want these like that.

NOT SRS

maaaan ive got a whole pile of packages i need to open lol. of course the important things i need immediately i opened, but like kicks and just stuff i wanted but didnt need, tend to get opened later. in that pile is a package with a roomba that my girl been asking about for 2 weeks..."babe ima go thru the packages and open it up and set it up for u this weekend, i swear..." :lol:

Lakers vs Celtics was a game changer on the Genesis. NBA license & real players to hit the home consoles for the first time I think. I remember my older cousins owning that game late '90 / early '91 inviting all their friends on the block to play that game, good times. The Gen-X's NBA2K for its time

Tom Chambers was the best player on Lakers vs Celtics. Yes, it was a game changer all the way up until NBA Live came out and the NBA 2k took over when Playstation came out.

I think I solved the riddle why they did the NA on the back like that...

So at any angle from rear theres either going to be the check and the beginning of Nike or the R from A I R and there wont be any dead space like the jumpman does sometimes in photos you cant tel if its a 99 or a 12 so with these thats fixed even tho from dead on behind its crikkit like a lazy eye.

Or maybe they did it to make a distinct difference from the 99.

I think I solved the riddle why they did the NA on the back like that...

So at any angle from rear theres either going to be the check and the beginning of Nike or the R from air and there wont be any deap space like the jumpman does sometimes in photos you cant tel if its a 99 or a 12 so with these thats fixed even tho from dead on behind its crikkit like a lazy eye.

Or maybe they did it to make a distinct difference from the 99.

I'm sure they just enjoy laughing at us buying all these slightly different releases

For those who said the longer you wear them the more the grey outline will show up, is looking to be correct. I have worn them everyday since I got them 3 weeks ago from the first shock drop. And I looked down at them today and sure enough you can see the outline starting to appear. I am not sure why everyone is saying Hoopsfresh looks so good. To me its to white and does not look like the OG's or the 99's IMHO.

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    550.2 KB · Views: 94
m_5c97f463a31c338c6c9cc45d.jpg

anyone know where i can buy this tee with this artwork on it. thanks.

this is an early 2000's Air Jordan lifestyle t-shirt commonly know as the Michael Jordan playground T. these were release along with the second round of retro 4's after the 99's probably close to 2005 is my guess. they were really coveted and would gain a high price tag on resell or aftermarket sites, pretty sure it was close to 50 retail new. kinda cool shirt . images came from the old nike posters. Im pretty sure there might have been at least 2 variations of this shirt.

For those who said the longer you wear them the more the grey outline will show up, is looking to be correct. I have worn them everyday since I got them 3 weeks ago from the first shock drop. And I looked down at them today and sure enough you can see the outline starting to appear. I am not sure why everyone is saying Hoopsfresh looks so good. To me its to white and does not look like the OG's or the 99's IMHO.

Boom!

this is an early 2000's Air Jordan lifestyle t-shirt commonly know as the Michael Jordan playground T. these were release along with the second round of retro 4's after the 99's probably close to 2005 is my guess. they were really coveted and would gain a high price tag on resell or aftermarket sites, pretty sure it was close to 50 retail new. kinda cool shirt . images came from the old nike posters. Im pretty sure there might have been at least 2 variations of this shirt.

I'd look like a complete jackass if I attempted to wear that at age 43.

The edges are fraying on the parts that are experiencing wear, like the toe. It will not do that at the same rate, or at all, on other parts of the shoe.

So while painting all the edges white don't make them look like the OGs or 99s, neither does fraying around the toe area to expose a darker grey line.

JB should have just done these properly.

Back
Top Bottom