Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Wrong, you mean he made the layup over Jordan to take the lead. The 3 pointer was the shot before jordan hit the shot to take the lead with 0.06 to go. Then they back door Ehlo and jordan jumped high as **** trying to block the layup to no avail. But then he hit "THE SHOT" game over. So it was Ehlo 3 pointer, jordan over Nancey to take a 1 point lead, Back Door to Ehlo , Clevland up by 1, than the SHOT!!!!! to win it
Your right. My mistake.

IMG_20190510_195645.jpg
For those that like collection pics.

https://www.finishline.com/store/br...dORuQJnkATFjKtiLuNWR2sgUWU9oka4RoCYtUQAvD_BwE

Waiting on these to drop in price. 2 for 40 is just unreasonable and irrational. They lost their mind asking that. They do look clean af tho

What would happen if he did

faster yellowing i assume?

Exactly.

It's well known you don't leave your shoes out exposed to natural light. In addition to humidity and some other factors. Natural light is going to yellow and discolor your shoes faster and potentially dry them out...but that's kinda an exaggeration. Natural light does lots of damage on other things too.

Keep them in a dark, cool space.

Exactly.

It's well known you don't leave your shoes out exposed to natural light. In addition to humidity and some other factors. Natural light is going to yellow and discolor your shoes faster. Does lots of damage on other things too, not just your kicks.
Yep, got blackout curtains in my room bc of this. No problems so far.

Precisely! Chimpmanproletariat Chimpmanproletariat what was you thinking? Of course he wouldn't need to. OG's and the way these shoes were SUPPOSED to be made by JB is what heads are looking for/trying to achieve in doing these minor alterations. MJ got the shoes we want. We get
Precisely! Chimpmanproletariat Chimpmanproletariat what was you thinking? Of course he wouldn't need to. OG's and the way these shoes were SUPPOSED to be made by JB is what heads are looking for/trying to achieve in doing these minor alterations. MJ got the shoes we want. We get variant versions.

Well, since you’ve asked: I was thinking this thread could use a little self-deprecating humor. It’s getting so intense in here. But I also realized that the dumb-dumbs incapable of conjugating English verbs probably wouldn’t appreciate my little joke.

Hey, by the way, weren’t you the guy drawing comparisons between shoes and bar soap in the middle of the night?

Well, since you’ve asked: I was thinking this thread could use a little self-deprecating humor. It’s getting so intense in here. But I also realized that the dumb-dumbs incapable of conjugating English verbs probably wouldn’t appreciate my little joke.

Hey, by the way, weren’t you the guy drawing comparisons between shoes and bar soap in the middle of the night?

I know it was humor, and my reply was to the point of the discrepancy in what Jordan wore/what was around with the OG's, and what JB actually sells to their consumers these days.

And yes, I did make the brilliant comparison to the shape of that bar of soap. It was pretty spot on. Thanks for making sure.

I'm Sorry and maybe I am in the Minority, but those toe boxes look like all of the life was sucked out of them. Like a half inflated helium balloon losing air. I like em just the way they are.

That ironing job :sick:

did you iron down the toe? they look terrible imo... no disrespect

Though the ironing job may be sub-par, the 'grey' lines is one of the best we've seen. Points for that.

Back
Top Bottom