Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Honestly can tell these are GR quality control with the pairs I got in. I'm just glad I could off the terrible ones and keep the nicest one in the bunch for myself.

Honestly can tell these are GR quality control with the pairs I got in. I'm just glad I could off the terrible ones and keep the nicest one in the bunch for myself.
You think that’s bad, my pair of Black/Infrared 6’s from SNKRS came with the box coming unglued and the black paper stuck to it. And then the actual shoes had marks all over them that I had to try to brush away. And what looked like punched out little piece to make one of the holes on the upper came falling out from inside of the shoe into my lap while cleaning it. And the glue marks... it’s the reason I got another pair.

Second pair; unlaced and tucked away.

E1FDF447-FB04-4FF7-B3B8-48C9EAA0E422.jpeg
What does unlacing even do

I have to ask. Why does it bother anyone that so many like these? Serious question.
No one is complaining about others liking these, nearly all complaints have been framed as "I don't like these". People are free to like whatever they want.

I don't care if people like these. My comment was about the dudes complaining about the people that don't like the state they released in. Look at the last few pages of dudes mocking or insulting people that want to iron the toe or outline the material.

Secondly, why does it bother people that others complain about the shoes, and want to make steps to improve a product they paid for.

Last edited:
No one is complaining about others liking these, nearly all complaints have been framed as "I don't like these"

I don't care if people like these. My comment was about the dudes complaining about the people that don't like the state they released in. Look at the last few pages of dudes mocking or insulting people that want to iron the toe or outline the material.

Secondly, why does it bother people that others complain about the shoes, and want to make steps to improve a product they paid for.
I dont bother me at all. And I agree, the complaints do help with getting a better product. As far as my pair goes, I have zero issues with them. Too chicken**** to even think about modifications though. But, I do like peoples enthusiasm towards their Jordans. If they want to modify, great. Would I do it? Probably not. But it is cool seeing others that do.

Back
Top Bottom