Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Joined Mar 1, 2011
ISA?

Anyways, it was excellent

Started drinking it without reading the description first

Thought it was mango and vanilla

Turns out it’s blood orange, tangerine, and white chocolate

I get the white chocolate but still get the mango
Never heard of that brewery. Added to my list of brews to check out.

Joined Feb 7, 2010
^they're in NJ, don't think they distro cans...probably only sold on site

first time I had a Magnify beer was probably about three years ago and I hadn't heard of them prior

someone offered me a can and I drank it with no expectations and was pretty blown away

Joined Feb 17, 2012
Just bought another pear but half-sized up this time coz of my wide feet. Tried them on and the width feels like the same, just a bit more toe room. Can't believe it didn't feel wider to me even with a bigger size. Guess I'm gonna have to break them in.

Joined Nov 22, 2016
Was waiting on the page and hit add to cart for a size 12 as soon as it popped up, OOS message. Makes me wondering how many were actually available

Joined Feb 12, 2014
[Cross posting this as the BC3 thread have people who might have 3s, but this thread might have people who want 4s...Only a trade really makes sense as the point is that I reduce my collection by gifting to my son....At least that's my wife's strategy!]

I promised my son when he fits my size (10.5) he can select 3 shoes from my collection to have. If he stays that size during the time he wears them out, he can select another 3. Somehow he jumped from a size 7 this school year (he’s 9.5yrs) to a size 10 this past wknd at the Nike outlet…. I’m like crap….he’ll be my size imminently! He wants my BC3 and Infrared 6. Can’t blame him; he has good taste . Will be happy to see him enjoy these, however, a bit bummed b/c I love my BC3s. I had a 2nd pair on RD, but got rid of them. Would have kept them if I knew he wanted them and would grow into them so quick!

Question is, I have an extra pair of BC4s. I think this would be an even trade; thoughts? Is NT the best place to pull this off? I hate paying resell, even though SX prices aren’t too bad. Just thinking whether to get them now or wait; prices will likely rise in the next year. I’d prefer to see the actual pair though, as I selected good EP height and other QC details from the two pairs I had. Or I can just wait until the next release, however, that will be a number of years…. Appreciate people’s thoughts; thanks!

Joined Mar 11, 2013
trades are hard; just sell one pair and buy the pair you want, and eat the difference as the cost of doing business.

Joined Jul 29, 2019
Recently bought a pair of brand new bred IV 99s for dirt cheap, can anyone recommend me someone who can do a soleswap? I’ve been quoted for $200 for the service which I thought was a little pricey.

Joined Feb 12, 2014
Recently bought a pair of brand new bred IV 99s for dirt cheap, can anyone recommend me someone who can do a soleswap? I’ve been quoted for $200 for the service which I thought was a little pricey.
I'm interested to hear people's feedback who have done this. TBH, $200 doesn't sound unreasonable. It takes a lot of time and expertise to do it right. Material costs are probably minimal, but the time spent seems to warrant at least that cost.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now