Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Payed 280 for my first pair. Everyone said I jumped the gun and I ended up catching 2 Ls on SNKRS
he JUST so happened to have an 11.5 Hibbett offered him an 11.5 even though he won the 11.

I tried FNL early access, Snrks, Foot apps...DSG, and snipes had a 12, good thing I didnt go for that plus I see people being canceled. so I paid an extra $45. after tax in my area is 235, with shipping 245.

Got mine in from the SNKRS drop and tried them on. 10x more comfy than my 19s and I even went a half size down.

Great shoe

These still bang for me.

20240223_154006.jpg

Not as puffy as the leathers (passed on) or SB4s (sold).

Wish the shaped actually looked like that on foot (they don’t).

Not gonna go on like they ain't more boxy or banana'd in comparison to the new pair but even with the pressure / weight off and my foot not pushed to the front "forcing the shape", I'm happy with my pair.

Lounging with no pressure towards the front of the shoe to manipulate/force the shape:

20240223_172458.jpg

These are 4 years gone so they don't need me to argue for them, but they bang for me.

Not gonna go on like they ain't more boxy or banana'd in comparison to the new pair but even with the pressure / weight off and my foot not pushed to the front "forcing the shape", I'm happy with my pair.

Lounging with no pressure towards the front of the shoe to manipulate/force the shape:

20240223_172458.jpg

These are 4 years gone so they don't need me to argue for them, but they bang for me.

Definitely looking great here. '24 shape is awesome, but as with you, I'm enjoying my non-perfect '19s. For me it's get both if people want, but one is NOT a substitute for the other.

If I want comfort I'll go with my SBs; even the Military Blacks are pretty comfy, or my PSGs for that matter. If I want that OG look and feel, I'm pulling out the '19s.

Definitely looking great here. '24 shape is awesome, but as with you, I'm enjoying my non-perfect '19s. For me it's get both if people want, but one is NOT a substitute for the other.

If I want comfort I'll go with my SBs; even the Military Blacks are pretty comfy, or my PSGs for that matter. If I want that OG look and feel, I'm pulling out the '19s.

I personally enjoyed my 2019s every single time that I wear them.

I know they get slander but that’s OK.

20240223_172458.jpg

is that a hairline paint crack on the black midsole?

20240223_172458.jpg

Mine look like that, too. Ironing the toes helped.

These are way better than the leather version. The 2024 Reminds me of the aj3 black cement when they released a version with shiny leather😤
yeh im not a fan of tumbled leather as much either. durabuck would of been fine

Last edited:
2012s....that's a joke, right? Talk about a horrible embarrassing rendition of this shoe. Fix the toe box on the '19s and it's pretty decent. 24s shape beats them hands down, but the feeling just isn't the same. As I've said before, it's a great version of the shoe, but it's not a replacement for it. IIRC, there were some decent toe box shapes of the 19s; lots of variation there.

Back
Top Bottom