Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I’m thinking should I just rock my 2012’s and keep these new pairs DS.

These are absolute fire

10’s the only joints from pre-2000 that can still be rocked. Joints are tanks.

Just depends on the storage and how often they were rocked.

The OG 12s were also known to be durable. I still have a pair of Taxi's and Playoffs that can be worn.

I use them as snowboots. That carbon plate was no joke.

Y'all thought the contrast heel debate in the 6 thread was bad? Wait until more picks start dropping, this thread is going to hit level 100 OCD.

I really don't care about the contrast at all.

Just really wanted 3M and NIKE AIR.

I'm totally cool with that. And if they would've included the original pamphlets that would've been amazing.

JB needs to bring back Retro Cards.

Make Jordans Great Again!

Just depends on the storage and how often they were rocked.

The OG 12s were also known to be durable. I still have a pair of Taxi's and Playoffs that can be worn.

I use them as snowboots. That carbon plate was no joke.

Yeah, 12’s were on the list too until all my pairs separated this past summer.

10’s the only OG’s I got left that’s still wearable, with no issues whatsoever.

I might be in for these... I love 4s but of all the OG colorways this is probably my least favorite, the materials make it hard wear in the Portland rain.

I haven't been keeping up, but the biggest hit for me so far is the off center Nike Air on the heel of these 4's.

Not sure if these are early samples UA or what, but the Nike part is too much to the left throwing it off center.

Just please give us proper toe boxes and heel tab height placement. It's become such a running joke at this point that it's almost asking "too much" for JB to give us non steel-toe boot toe.

Give us a break JB. Please.

This is the Air Jordan 4
Jo.jpg

Jo3.jpg

Jo2.jpg

This, is not.
Jo7.jpg

Jo5.jpg

Jo4.jpg

Just please give us proper toe boxes and heel tab height placement. It's become such a running joke at this point that it's almost asking "too much" for JB to give us non steel-toe boot toe.

Give us a break JB. Please.

This is the Air Jordan 4
Jo.jpg

Jo3.jpg

Jo2.jpg

This, is not.
Jo7.jpg

Jo5.jpg

Jo4.jpg

This guy knows what he's talking about.

JB plays too many games. Give us the damn shoe in it's proper form!!

Stop giving us Crap.

Bruh hoopfr3sh literally puttin jordan brand to shame...a billion dollar company that refuse to get the shape right w/ all the technology now days...jb remedial :smh::smh:

The shoe is cut lower than ogs & 99s (custom cleats) but the shape still on point...you see jordan brand lurkers, even when u cut cost w/ material for profit margin u can still make the shoe look good:wink:

Bruh hoopfr3sh literally puttin jordan brand to shame...a billion dollar company that refuse to get the shape right w/ all the technology now days...jb remedial :smh::smh:

The shoe is cut lower than ogs & 99s (custom cleats) but the shape still on point...you see jordan brand lurkers, even when u cut cost w/ material for profit margin u can still make the shoe look good:wink:

That shape. On point. And honestly, call me crazy but these do not look bad as a leather version at all.

Back
Top Bottom