Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

The only way to get the point across is the same way it happened before...Money and noise...Fans have to choose not to buy the product and they have got to be vocal with their reasoning why...Nike needs to hear it from every corner...

The issue is some of these fresh sneaker heads weren’t around to see the trash before and will eat up releases now not knowing what the reaction will be on Nike’s end...It starts with people talking about these only have minor issues and purchasing despite that...Next thing you know you’ll be buying a new CDP wondering why Nike is selling sneakers with worse quality than a pair of fakes...

...He brought Nike big numbers with shoddy materials and designs for a decade plus...

That was THEN, Jordans aren't nearly as coveted as they used to be (evidenced by Adidas stepping over them into the #2 spot). Trying his tactic in today's environment will lose Nike even more customers that they can't afford to lose. They didn't see this reasoning when they reinstated him, but they will when the sales figures come out. Their 'savior' will be exposed for the fraud that he is and hopefully get the boot sooner than later.

Gentry is to JB what Mike Brown was to Cleveland. I bet the Cavs front office genuinely believed Brown was at least partially responsible for their success and it wasn't 100% LeBron's credit. We all see how that turned out.

Last edited:
The most annoying part on this release has to be the NA on the back.. mostly because out of all the ways to f this shoe up.. that's one I didn't expect. I fully expected this retro not to be fixed so I've been saying 1 pair since day 1. But when your WC IV's are sitting in your closet with somewhat decent NA heel tabs.. I really keep asking why.. WHY WOULD ANYONE LET THAT **** ROCK???

Nike-Air-Jordan-4-OG-%E2%80%9989-Retro-14.jpg

The most annoying part on this release has to be the NA on the back.. mostly because out of all the ways to f this shoe up.. that's one I didn't expect. I fully expected this retro not to be fixed so I've been saying 1 pair since day 1. But when your WC IV's are sitting in your closet with somewhat decent NA heel tabs.. I really keep asking why.. WHY WOULD ANYONE LET THAT **** ROCK???

It’s just Gentry doing his thing.

Y’all know what’s even colder? Go look up some old pics of the guy around the early to mid 00’s...He’s always wearing or displaying samples / OG colorways / PE’s that have a perfect mold, Nike Air, and top notch quality...Just feeds into this ideas that he’s above the consumer...

This right here. He would flaunt so hard all these shoes he knew we couldn’t have. Any chance he got he would show up in a magazine wearing the illest s**t. Hate that clown.

The “just 1 pair” protest are hilarious lol. Yeah purchase just 1 pair. That’ll show em! Lol
Whats 1 pair gonna do? Who wants to go around wearing goofy lookin ****

Its an easy decision for me

Actually what would probably hurt them more is everybody cops their pairs then returns all of them. Give them false hope like they gave us.

Last edited:
Whoever sends an email to that dude please CC the thread on it. I want to see what happens. Some of y’all should be flooding that inbox tonytobacco tonytobacco

Whoever sends an email to that dude please CC the thread on it. I want to see what happens. Some of y’all should be flooding that inbox tonytobacco tonytobacco
Just send his dumb*** a link to the last few pages of this thread. Even he should be able to get the point.

Nevermind I forgot it was the guy who knows him's inbox and not gentrys. whatever. Hes prob an idiot too. We're stating the obvious in here. He shouldnt need any emails about it

Is that your pair? Joints are aligned b!

Just send his dumb*** a link to the last few pages of this thread. Even he should be able to get the point.

Nevermind I forgot it was the guy who knows him's inbox and not gentrys. whatever. Hes prob an idiot too

Better than nothing. Supposedly he has access to Gentry. Wouldn’t hurt to seriously voice your concern. Might actually get somewhere going that route.

Nick DePaula is the biggest Nike fanboy, and apologist there is...He’d sell out his mom for a pair of PE’s...Guy won’t bite the hand that feeds him...

Cool little story...Once upon a time Mark Parker, and all of Nike’s upper execs had public email addresses listed on their corporate site...Somewhere around 2010 or 2011 there was a thread on the old Yuku NT site that was specifically to voice complaints JB’s and craftsmanship...Everybody in that thread collectively bombarded those email address for a couple weeks...Eventually the email addresses all got pulled of course...Business as usual at least for the next few years...

That course of action gets minimal results because it’s private by nature...Complaints need to be more public...Twitter, FB, IG etc...Those are the places to voice complaints...

It's hilarious how everyone in here is ripping him and we don't even have confirmation that he's responsible for this. The mid 00s was nearly 15 years ago, for all we know it can be someone completely different making these trash decisions.
Bro they od’n all over the jordan threads

So, you mean to tell me that the FIRST OG release after he takes over after the really good run of OGs to retro is... wait for it... a coincidence? Knowing this mans history? NAH.

Nope. Same as the Champs pair posted. And all the IG pairs posted over past couple weeks. And so on.....and so on.
bruh, this guy been posting fakes for years, he might post legit ones "now" but anyone who's been here long enough knows he was always posting fakes

Back
Top Bottom