Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Was sleeping during the scratch off. Scored on the first shock drop at least. Honestly, these things seem to be plentiful and most people shouldn't have an issue getting a personal pair if they're on it on the 4th

Broke mine out for casual friday

92561FC8-35E4-489D-BE9A-AFE431265E8A.jpeg

Just watched this kid on youtube use the "tennis ball" method. Which is totally new to me, to restore some 99s. He did a very good job. But seems like a lot of time and work to do it right. Was intrigued because I never have heard that term before. Anyway, Id post the vid but to be honest, I cant figure out how to. :lol:

Just watched this kid on youtube use the "tennis ball" method. Which is totally new to me, to restore some 99s. He did a very good job. But seems like a lot of time and work to do it right. Was intrigued because I never have heard that term before. Anyway, Id post the vid but to be honest, I cant figure out how to. :lol:

???

Just copy and paste the link, dude LOL. When you hit "Post Reply" here it automatically makes the video show up in your post.

Last edited:
Just search for it on Youtube, there are a couple videos explaining it. It is when someone removes the top cracked layer of durbuck, to expose the material underneath. The material underneath is fuzzy, like a tennis ball, hence the name.

Then the repaint the upper. But the texture remain feeling like a tennis ball.

Honestly with Js being retroed so many times I don't see the point of restoring retros.

To start, that midsole will eventually explode.

I hate these are coming out this close to mothers day. I need to shop for the wifey before I can consider these

After traveling in these all day, I must say that they hurt my pinky toes a bit. I probably should have gone up to a 12.5

Back
Top Bottom