Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Anyone else have troubles with the website today?

Keeps throwing me to giftcard offer forced popups on mobile. Can barely use this website. Only having issue with Niketalk.

Anyone else have troubles with the website today?

Keeps throwing me to giftcard offer forced popups on mobile. Can barely use this website. Only having issue with Niketalk.

Yes. I'm using my phone this morning. And I never get popups from NT.

But this morning I'm getting crazy annoying Visa gift card scam popups all morning...

Yes. I'm using my phone this morning. And I never get popups from NT.

But this morning I'm getting crazy annoying Visa gift card scam popups all morning...

Sorry you're having the issue too but I'm glad I'm not the only one. Yeah never been an issue for me either. But today it's constant.

Wearing them again today. Looks like I might need to get a second pair on the 4th

08F99224-266A-4A35-9E55-B8AB2FEC7EA0.jpeg
7C64B9C3-9518-49E7-A285-0433681157E2.jpeg

Yeah, never been an issue with me either until this morning. I checked my phone and first checked the snkrs app. Then opened up chrome, and navigated to NT and instead of the forum home page, it was the Visa gift card popup. Had it 3 more times since when clicking on NT urls.

Sorry you're having the issue too but I'm glad I'm not the only one. Yeah never been an issue for me either. But today it's constant.
Last week i has that gift card pop up issue so badly i couldn’t even use the site, literally every two three clicks it would do it. Havent had an issue since though.

Any of the recent 4’s, or if you want to get a cheap donor a pair Air Flight 89’s could work.

Gotcha, guess I'll be looking for 4s then assuming they'll hold up better, if not I have no problem going cheap with the flight 89s lol

I know the Flight 89's would make the MOST logical sense, but for some reason, they'll MOST likely lean towards you getting a used pair, of the Son of Mars'. I can't remember exactly why, but it was something along the lines of they're easier to get remove, and match up with the 1999 4's. I would hit one of them up tho, just for verification.

Back
Top Bottom