Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Just got my pair from snkrs scratch
I'm sure it's been discussed before but why does the "nike air" on the back look so damn goofy?
sizing of the graphic was slightly tweaked, which resulted in the "AIR" being centered on the swoosh, rather than on "NIKE"

as of right now i have a 7 minute head start due to me not being a platinum VIP. My question now is how exactly does this work? does it just give you an edge in reserving a pair? are you guaranteed a reservation?

I never used this app before

519A995F-DEBA-40DC-9990-6F89EF3B7F08.jpeg
Just worked for me. Thanks

as of right now i have a 7 minute head start due to me not being a platinum VIP. My question now is how exactly does this work? does it just give you an edge in reserving a pair? are you guaranteed a reservation?

I never used this app before
an edge depending on how many pairs are available.
It usually shakes out to being meaningless.

I live in a big city and the last shoe I struck out with 10 min HS were the Nigel’s 1’s
Hit on basically everything else and even some limited releases
Maybe just lucky

Haven't copped Js through the footsite apps ever.

Do they usually announce winners a day before?

-Drew

Your entry on the foot apps will lock Thursday at 5pm central. Results in the app on Friday at 4:50pm (if you have a 10 min head start).

Dawg these joints bout to be everywhere.

Might see more of these than concords :smh:

Tucking mine away til 2020 atleast

Which makes it a perfect time for me to UnDS these WC4s. I honestly don't think I can't wait until 2020 tho. These on foot pics look so good.
The way the red meets the white on the midsole brings me joy...

Mine says spend $136 to maintain mine.
I bought the Lebron 3 homes online.
And
I bought the black toe lows in store.

That's nearly $300 right there.

Both FA and FL apps have been really janky for me too. Both reset after buying a ton of Concords and Infra VI's from both which made no sense. Then my FA one wouldn't update the with the last two purchases I made: XI's and Pink I's. Both still say Gold and Platinum on the top left and I can get 10 min HS's though so I guess I'm fine for now.

BUT peep this; I called FA about the two transactions which they said they will add but wont show up for like 2 weeks or so. Apparently, they are about to make one big app that houses all Foot stores: FA, FTL, Champs.. might even include ESB. IDK how true it is but this is what the rep said. He also said we would still be able to do app reserves when the overhaul is complete.

We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom