Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Don’t take this the wrong way (just trying to help) but you and others need to stop with this sizing confusion. The shoe is TTS like nearly if not all other Jordan retros. You should’ve went TTS on CJ4s too. IMO the “I’m a wide footer so I need to size up” thing shouldn’t apply to retro Jordan’s as they typically aren’t and never have been narrow shoes. Go TTS man. Please.
I’m always going back and forth in sizes . Jordan toe box are actually narrow!

I see some folks decline the bag
I’m like dude you just dropped like $200 you can’t afford the extra $.10 :lol:

I got no problem with that. Plastic bags are a complete burden on the earth as they are typically not recyclable. Do you really need a bag to carry to your car and into your house? It ends up in the landfill after one use, so why even take it if you don't need it?

Just checked hibbetts and didn’t win
They didn’t send any notifications
I’m surprised shiekh didn’t do an online raffle

It’s been more or less successful as far as I’m concerned. But I also never expected 1:1 recreations.

I think we can all agree though that og Jordan’s retroed after 2015 are superior to previous versions made in the 2000s at the very least.

I hear ya. I wasn’t expecting perfect reproductions either, but some of these disparities are out of line with the “remastering” standards they set for themselves.

Look at this side-by-side of my ‘04 and ‘17 AJ XIII, for example: A41B837B-48C8-454B-9076-9EBB9AADF6CC.jpeg

Last edited:
What do you guys do with these codes? How does it help?

Just theoretically gets an extra minute head start on the apps so you have a better chance than other people that didn't get the extra minute, but I'm sure most people have the extra minute. So, we are all actually just getting an even chance with the extra minute since everyone gets it.

Back
Top Bottom