Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Shoe Palace for the dub-FYI I straight up ignored the 2 min timer twice by going back and pressing ATC

Copped on SP...hate to be that guy, but it's my first purchase from them, do they typically oversell/cancel orders?
I’ve had good luck over the years, never canceled. Took a bit of time for standard shipping since I’m in ny and they ship out from the west.

Anyone ever cop two pairs from Shoe Palace under one transaction?

-Drew
I’ve ordered two in one order without any issues, even on limited releases. The hard part is actually getting a pair or two in your cart.

2869ACD1-1AB2-427D-B3B0-A041C76B6EFA.jpeg
16B35FAE-5A1F-4D79-8908-2B125313AE35.jpeg
Nice but i will wait on the sns pair to have the perfect pair (paintship on the right pair)

Sorry, I don’t want some defect ridden pair of these that someone is willing to dump on stockx below retail...

8D25211E-FC6F-40C0-BCCF-D781D9562250.jpeg
I love all of you so I’m saying this respectfully. But if you think this is gonna be a straight up easy cop you’re wrong. I’m at the biggest mall and finish line in Cincinnati and they only have 70pair for adults.

Tension is high in this line!

So you’re saying these have resell value?

8D25211E-FC6F-40C0-BCCF-D781D9562250.jpeg
I love all of you so I’m saying this respectfully. But if you think this is gonna be a straight up easy cop you’re wrong. I’m at the biggest mall and finish line in Cincinnati and they only have 70pair for adults.

Tension is high in this line!

I guess I understand older folks waiting in line because that's what they used to do and even though they may not like it - it brings back memories, but I can't understand how the majority of people still wait in lines these days for hours when there's a decent chance they'll go home empty handed. The internet is a blessing for things like this. Stay in your slippers people

Back
Top Bottom