Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

FTL & SNKRS

tenor.gif

****. Hit on SNKRS and Champs. Think imma cancel Champs order because they charge shipping and tax. Got a toddler pair for my son too!!! It’s lit

Never thought I see the day when Eastbay has now become trash like Finishline in regards to reliability

Why is everyone acting like this is their first rodeo! This is a MASS GENERAL RELEASE. stop acting stressed and stop acting like you won something special. They made millions of pairs here. No skill required to cop. Probably a 75% chance to cop on SNKRS- I hit on 3/4. Enough!!!
let everyone live this morning cool guy.

Why is everyone acting like this is their first rodeo! This is a MASS GENERAL RELEASE. stop acting stressed and stop acting like you won something special. They made millions of pairs here. No skill required to cop. Probably a 75% chance to cop on SNKRS- I hit on 3/4. Enough!!!

Cue Dave Chapelle walking in the club gif.

Super GR or not, these are special bruh

Hmmm i guess they were "sitting" cuz its taking them forever to process the pending orders :lol:

Mines aint go thru yet but i got the Euro pair so if i miss out on the 2nd pair, its whatever. Hopefully they go to someone who really wanted them tho lol

Back
Top Bottom