Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

B1B049B5-3F36-46C6-A08D-73386E3F1695.jpeg

Got my 1 pair for under retail. I doubled up on last year’s Black Cement 3s, as that’s my favorite Black Cement Jordan, so only needed/wanted one pair of these. Between not walking, and I know I won’t rock these that often, one pair will last me forever basically. I hope everyone who wanted these got a pair.

Stockx selling these every minute, they making big bank today. Wish they’d give something back in the form of a discount code or something.

Goat is. They doing $15 credit for every 4 you sell. Still not worth the hassle though. You making $20 after everything

Exhausted. Caught basically the last showing of End Game last night and ended up staying up a lil too late with excitement about these 4s like a child lol. Love seeing all the pick ups in here :nthat:. I ended up picking up all three pairs around 10am this morning. Two for me and 1 for a buddy. Going on basically 3 1/2 hours of sleep and now my girl is nudging me to get up to get ready to go to wedding that I don’t want to go to. I’d much rather stay home, rest up and re-lace these 4s and just look at them lol. They’re ridiculous in person and I was able to pick out the best pairs for myself at the store. Got a lot going on but will try post pics tomorrow for sure. Girl doesn’t know I copped 2 pairs either so there’s that in play too lol. Congrats everybody.

Idiots try to resell everything. They haven’t gotten the memo that this isn’t 2011. In my nearby consignment shop some dip**** has his navy 11 lows in their for $325 :rofl:
facebook marketplace is the worst for any shoe shopping. they are either fake or they ask for the moon for it. smh.

Back
Top Bottom