Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Check out how big these heel tabs are on the 2012 and how low the bottom of the heel tabs sits lol
20150607_204517.jpg

And of course, we all know bout the midsole paint cracking that gets progressively worse with each step you take wearing these
20150612_180834.jpg

Comfort wise the 2012s are stiffer than cardboard. No flexibility whatsoever. At the time they used cheaper quality, cost cutting insoles because economy was barely recovering from the recession. unlike the ones they're using now, which are way more comfortable.

On a side note, I had 3 pairs of 2012s and I sold em all within a year of rd.

Big props for the knowledgeable information

Yup. Really wishing I'd returned my second pair of infrareds for these right now. :lol: Being a college student with limited funds is wack but oh well. Maybe one day I'll get these if resell dies down because right now they're already near $300. :smh:

You can’t trade one of your infrareds? That seems like an ideal trade to me.

Has anyone Snkrs pair shipped or gotten tracking?

Mine hasn’t yet probably since it’s a busy time to get all those pairs out. Usually they are pretty quick even tho the package won’t actually move until Monday.

Yeah I haven’t received shipping from snkrs yet
Usually I always get it late sat night
My last few orders from snkrs I’ve gotten it sun night or mon morning

True...but the 2012’s weren’t that great. I sold them off even before I knew the 2019’s were coming out.

That’s an understatement. 2012’s were hot garbage. That horrible ashy synthetic suede material, midsole that chipped after 1-2 wears, height that made them look like a dept store knockoff, jumpman, and the comfort of a brick.

2019 is a million times better. A MILLION.

Y’all spraying em with anything?

Love how I ain’t getting no creasing

I have Crep for a couple non-leather pairs like UB but for everything else I use Vans waterproofing spray for $5 a can at the mall. I did some research years ago and found out that was the sweet spot for me.

I hit every pair once, then maybe again after 5 or 10 wear which usually takes me a year. One can does about 10 applications total.

Anyone here cop from BSTN? Does anyone know if they send out shipping confirmations w/ tracking after they send order confirmation?

Has anyone Snkrs pair shipped or gotten tracking?

Mine hasn’t yet probably since it’s a busy time to get all those pairs out. Usually they are pretty quick even tho the package won’t actually move until Monday.
Yeah, got notified last night. Pair is showing up in UPS MyChoice already as of this morning.

True...but the 2012’s weren’t that great. I sold them off even before I knew the 2019’s were coming out.

Yeah i agree. IMO the 2012’s were garbage. All I was saying was everyone has their own opinion even if that opinion doesn’t line up with the majority. All you have to do if you want to respond is state why you disagree and your reasons the keep it moving. Just going back and forth over and over again over opinion is just a waste of time and often leads to personal attack’s.

false. I've had every iteration of this shoe...
'89, '99, '08, '12 and now these. this pair is the flimsiest by far. it seems to be more on par with the '08. '12 was better quality although this pair LOOKS better. also, you didnt have to mix and match to put together a good pair do to inconsistent quality on the '12 release. the only things that were not better on the '12 is the jumpmam and midsole chipping.

Fully agree. This version feels cheap compared to the 2012. The shape may be better but I was in awe at the 2012 when I got them in hand. These feel flimsy like the man said and don't feel that special at all. I like them because of the Nike Air and because they are new. I'm happy to have them but a bit underwhelmed.

download (29).jpeg
Yeah i agree. IMO the 2012’s were garbage. All I was saying was everyone has their own opinion even if that opinion doesn’t line up with the majority. All you have to do if you want to respond is state why you disagree and your reasons the keep it moving. Just going back and forth over and over again over opinion is just a waste of time and often leads to personal attack’s.
joking...

That’s an understatement. 2012’s were hot garbage. That horrible ashy synthetic suede material, midsole that chipped after 1-2 wears, height that made them look like a dept store knockoff, jumpman, and the comfort of a brick.

2019 is a million times better. A MILLION.

How someone can look at that cheap ashy material and say that it’s good quality is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom