Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I am a web developer
When it comes to copping online I tell people all the time most people make the mistake of going though the same door.
Imagine thousands of people trying to go through the same door that leads to the checkout line.
All you need to do is go through an alternate door.
An alternate door can be the mobile version of the website
Another alternate can be adding the item to a wish list then checkout that way.
Hell some times I wait until around Noon to cop because by then many people have given up thinking they wont get past the screen to checkout and when they leave their kicks go right back into inventory.
Nice, but Bots are there at almost every point :lol:
Imo

I don't know man. I was on there right at launch on two devices, pending for 30min and got sold out. How people are saying they were available even 10 or 15 minutes later baffles me. App bug on two device...unlikely...
I got thru on NDC about 15mins or more after they launched
I had time to change my password, switch from my phone to my iPad.. and eventually getting from the desktop site
Using my laptop.. by 1030 I had a pair... crazy

I was pending on snkrs for 20 min before I got charged which never happened before
My bro was pending for 15 min and didn’t get em
On the royal 1’s I was pending for almost 10 min then said my size was soldout
I hit buy again and my size was still there then got in line again(pending) and got em

I was pending on snkrs for 20 min before I got charged which never happened before
On the royal 1’s I was pending for almost 10 min then said my size was soldout
I hit buy again and my size was still there then got in line again(pending) and got em

How many pairs did you end up copping? 3? :nerd:
How many are you waiting on in the mail?

I think everybody is waiting for Nike shipping then. Our pairs are safe don’t worry.

Edit: lmfao they just shipped

Back
Top Bottom