Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Man, JB quality for ya. I see the netting ripples on the left pair. If it wasn't for that, I would say mix and match the pairs because it also seems like you have two narrow toes and two wide toes...

You’re right, I do have a wide pair and a narrow pair if I mix and match!

I’m trying my best to keep my mouth shut but I don’t know how anybody can be happy spending $200 and get this. That’s just a big F U in my opinion, 2 years they come back out and “Hey we fixed the Nike Air for ya.”
0293FFEB-E440-41BB-A647-F6A050CC17FA.jpeg

I Got Bigger Fish To Fry Than The Placement Of Nike Air On The Back Of My Shoes :lol:

Would It Be Nice For Them To Have Done A Better Job On This Aspect Of The Shoe? Sure!

Is It Keeping Me From Re-Living My Childhood Memories In Cracking Open These Boxes? Never That!

The OG's Weren't Perfect In Every Way Either.... These Shoes Will Never Be Identical To One Another From Release To Release And As A Sneakerhead, I've Come To Terms With That.
8CCB71BE-BA78-419F-8EBE-D0DA757C78DE.jpeg

Last edited:
Here's a few more shots of my 12.5 pair, from SNKRS.

:smokin

20190508_194337.jpg

20190508_193810.jpg

20190508_194527.jpg
20190508_194201.jpg
20190508_194205.jpg
20190508_194620.jpg
20190508_194031.jpg
20190508_194723.jpg
20190508_194806.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

Upon further inspection, I have to downgrade these down to a C+. I still love them, but their flaws just can't be ignored. Especially, the banana shaped toe boxes. What's weird about my 12.5 pair, is the overall shape of the left shoe is better than the right one. However, when examining other pairs through pictures, it was the exact opposite.

Like I said before tho, these could've been TEN times worse. They could've just been the low top CDP, or 2012's with Nike Air. When choosing between the white lines, and higher height, I'm choosing the height over the lines, any damn day of the week. It still would've been GREAT to have both, though.

Anyways, I hope everyone who copped, loves, and enjoys these. I'm probably not gonna bring em out for while, and I still need 4 more pairs just because.

:lol:

My Air Jordan of ALL-TIME.

I'm supposed to be getting my size 12 tomorrow, so I'll take some pictures of those too.

8)
Aren’t you that dude that got banned from the BC3 thread last year because you was on every page trying to preach how better this shoe was? Lmao

I Got Bigger Fish To Fry Than The Placement Of Nike Air On The Back Of My Shoes :lol:

Would It Be Nice For Them To Have Done A Better Job On This Aspect Of The Shoe? Sure!

Is It Keeping Me From Re-Living My Childhood Memories In Cracking Open These Boxes? Never That!

The OG's Weren't Perfect In Every Way Either.... These Shoes Will Never Be Identical To One Another From Release To Release And As A Sneakerhead, I've Come To Terms With That.

Now that's a freakn sneaker collection!

Quick question to anyone that can help..what is Nike's return policy if shoes r new n never worn..how old can the item be to return

Arent you that dude that came into the BC4 thread to make a comment that means nothing at all toward the shoe what so ever? :lol::rofl:
Just saying dude was literally on every page of the BC3 last year tryping to preach how superior the BC4 was, and a mod had to tell him chill.

Fast forward a year later, and he has to grade this release a C+ :lol:

Amazing! :wow:

Not gonna lie sometimes I miss the old amount I had but I'm happy with my downsizes. I'm constantly curating and weeding out, selling or donating pairs.

Throwback with the 12' on feet. I remember when the black cements released I was working that day and a hibbetts was across the parking lot to my job. On my 30 I straight dashed over there and asked for a sz 13 and they whipped them out. best day ever and my coworker developed a crush on me because she saw the stride and sprint. :rofl: I wore the hell out of them until I attained the 99' and used the 12' as a sacrifice pair. I said to myself "a sole for a sole" and laughed at the idea because I like dark humor "a soul for a soul"

e5e8d58.jpg

iteXTWg_d.jpg

EWY0DjY.png
TfuI6YA.jpg
nxrZc7d.png

Not much later I got the 99' white cement
6ktjUWt.jpg

jOvuFnG.jpg

Ki8VTME.jpg

I still have them but I need to attain a midsole. Swaps and restorations are not easy and not cheap lol

Last edited:
Throwback with the 12' on feet. I remember when the black cements released I was working that day and a hibbetts was across the parking lot to my job. On my 30 I straight dashed over there and asked for a sz 13 and they whipped them out. best day ever and my coworker developed a crush on me because she saw the stride and sprint. :rofl: I wore the hell out of them until I attained the 99' and used the 12' as a sacrifice pair. I said to myself "a sole for a sole" and laughed at the idea because I like dark humor "a soul for a soul"

e5e8d58.jpg

iteXTWg_d.jpg

EWY0DjY.png
TfuI6YA.jpg
nxrZc7d.png

Not much later u got the 99' white cement
6ktjUWt.jpg

jOvuFnG.jpg

Ki8VTME.jpg
This what it's all about....:emoji_ok_hand::emoji_ok_hand::emoji_ok_hand:

Loved those teams but Run TMC was over and Sarunas was gone too by the time NBA Live came out LOL

You are right! I am really dating myself here but it was in the games that were EA Sports' precursor to NBA Live that was called Bulls vs Lakers and the NBA Playoffs! I had these games on the Sega Genesis. There was a series of them with the championship teams of each year in the title. Totally forgot about those.

You are right! I am really dating myself here but it was in the games that were EA Sports' precursor to NBA Live that was called Bulls vs Lakers and the NBA Playoffs! I had these games on the Sega Genesis. There was a series of them with the championship teams of each year in the title. Totally forgot about those.
Dude! I played the hell out of those games, too. They were insane at the time. Then when Live 95 came out the fall of my freshman year of college, we lost our minds. I remember getting Live 95 and Mortal Kombat II on my Genesis in my dorm room. That's all we played all year LOL

Going to examine my pair tomorrow. New job got my brain fried. I honestly just opened up the package took a quick look, and stored them away when I got home. But from what I could tell, QC looked good. I’d hate to have a botched pair

Back
Top Bottom