air-jordan-iv-black-cement-grey-fire-red_07.jpg

air-jordan-iv-black-cement-grey-fire-red_06.jpg

air-jordan-iv-black-cement-grey-fire-red_05.jpg

air-jordan-iv-black-cement-grey-fire-red_04.jpg

air-jordan-iv-black-cement-grey-fire-red_03.jpg

air-jordan-iv-black-cement-grey-fire-red_02.jpg

air-jordan-iv-black-cement-grey-fire-red.jpg

CDPs? I cant quite make out the tag.

Since when have promo samples been Sz.12? Ive only seen Sz.9 and the occasional Sz.13.

12 is my size so I'd like this to become a trend but somehow I doubt it.

CDPs? I cant quite make out the tag.

Since when have promo samples been Sz.12? Ive only seen Sz.9 and the occasional Sz.13.

12 is my size so I'd like this to become a trend but somehow I doubt it.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

PROMO and SAMPLE tags are 2 different things. Sample's in the typical size 9 and 13 were usually "salesman samples", product, quality check etc...

These off size PROMO' tagged pairs, are usually a special make up for 'so called special people', celebrities, athletes etc... There have been these so called 'PROMO' pairs since the 90's, GR or Sample tagged. But these days today, they are being marked and labeled more accurately. 

PROMO and SAMPLE tags are 2 different things. Sample's in the typical size 9 and 13 were usually "salesman samples", product, quality check etc...

These off size PROMO' tagged pairs, are usually a special make up for 'so called special people', celebrities, athletes etc... There have been these so called 'PROMO' pairs since the 90's, GR or Sample tagged. But these days today, they are being marked and labeled more accurately. 

Hmmm, why are they so ashy?!
For a promo pair you'd expect 'em to be flawless...

Hmmm, why are they so ashy?!
For a promo pair you'd expect 'em to be flawless...

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Good look. Appreciate the knowledge.
smile.gif

So for about how long have promo shoes been labeled with "promo" on the tag?

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Good look. Appreciate the knowledge.
smile.gif

So for about how long have promo shoes been labeled with "promo" on the tag?

seems like many people don't know what is suede, what is nubuck and what is durabuck.
That AJ IV promo is clearly made off durabuck. Nubuck is the material on the 2010 AJ VI black/reds,
2006 AJ VII Black/citrus or the 2009 AJ XII flu game.
Suede is the material on the AJ XVIII black/royals!

Back
Top Bottom