Air Jordan IV(4) Black/Cement Red Promo Sample

seems like many people don't know what is suede, what is nubuck and what is durabuck.
That AJ IV promo is clearly made off durabuck. Nubuck is the material on the 2010 AJ VI black/reds,
2006 AJ VII Black/citrus or the 2009 AJ XII flu game.
Suede is the material on the AJ XVIII black/royals!

if this is a promo, then now's the time for me to save for some black/cement iv's for next year.
super thin tongue- check
banana shape- check
bad paint job bound to crack- hopefully they corrected this problem like on the iii's
sexy jumpman on back and no 'nike air'- check
just need to accept this crap now people. if not, don't buy them so you can't complain anymore on how they butcher'd the iv's.

if this is a promo, then now's the time for me to save for some black/cement iv's for next year.
super thin tongue- check
banana shape- check
bad paint job bound to crack- hopefully they corrected this problem like on the iii's
sexy jumpman on back and no 'nike air'- check
just need to accept this crap now people. if not, don't buy them so you can't complain anymore on how they butcher'd the iv's.

1 Word TRASH! If they don't look like the OGs or 99s I'm not even going to bother. Shape is off, midsole is eh, and the back I'm not even going to say no more.

1 Word TRASH! If they don't look like the OGs or 99s I'm not even going to bother. Shape is off, midsole is eh, and the back I'm not even going to say no more.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Would love for them to release this colorway again the cdp 4s are so hard to find
Yeah hard to find for a decent price people have lost their minds with some of the pricing for a DS pair of CDP 4's 
$350-$400 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Would love for them to release this colorway again the cdp 4s are so hard to find
Yeah hard to find for a decent price people have lost their minds with some of the pricing for a DS pair of CDP 4's 
$350-$400 
30t6p3b.gif

I wonder if the paint will crack and peel after wearing them like the CDP's.

I wonder if the paint will crack and peel after wearing them like the CDP's.

Back
Top Bottom