Air Jordan IV(4) Black/Cement Red Promo Sample

The news didn't break about these super fakes until after those promo shoes released. Jay from slam dunk space even admitted his restock space jams were made this year.

The news didn't break about these super fakes until after those promo shoes released. Jay from slam dunk space even admitted his restock space jams were made this year.

Originally Posted by Everything Iam

These looking really nice , hard to get a decent CDP 4 , might just have to cop these .

Are you reading the thread???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you have...........
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Everything Iam

These looking really nice , hard to get a decent CDP 4 , might just have to cop these .

Are you reading the thread???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you have...........
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I've worn by True Blue and White Cements IIIs plenty of times with no signs of a crack or peeling. So maybe something has changed in regards to the midsole section?

I've worn by True Blue and White Cements IIIs plenty of times with no signs of a crack or peeling. So maybe something has changed in regards to the midsole section?

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

i used to think the same thing too with my cop 4's and 2009 true blue 3's that i got from europe and they both have cracking and chipping 
but the cracking and chipping started after at least after 10 wears on each shoe 

its cheap crap we pay a arm and a leg for  

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

i used to think the same thing too with my cop 4's and 2009 true blue 3's that i got from europe and they both have cracking and chipping 
but the cracking and chipping started after at least after 10 wears on each shoe 

its cheap crap we pay a arm and a leg for  

so no one is going to say anything about the shape of these being a different mold than the released 2008 CDPs?

I wouldnt be surpised if promo Chicago Xs and White Cement IVs start popping up soon

so no one is going to say anything about the shape of these being a different mold than the released 2008 CDPs?

I wouldnt be surpised if promo Chicago Xs and White Cement IVs start popping up soon

Back
Top Bottom