Air Jordan IV(4) Black/Cement Red Promo Sample

Lol at the people just coming in here to get their post count up. You could at least take 10 seconds to read what the thread is about.

Lol at the people just coming in here to get their post count up. You could at least take 10 seconds to read what the thread is about.

Originally Posted by KA0TIK1

its sad that this discussion has to even take place..  but there are always people out there looking to make an easy and quick buck..  i'll keep following my personal rule, which is if I can't touch and see them in person before buying than i'll pass..  only exception is buying from like footlocker.com or footaction.com, but I still like to cop my new releases in person since I've received pairs from online that had scuffs/scratches and then had issues trying to return them for a different pair.. 
KA0TIK1 summed it up.  For 15 years ive seen the same thing. people paying extra to buy jordan releases months early and its always the same thing. They shoes ar 100% authentic VARIANTS. All these promo III, IVs, early blkcement IIIs, and Concords are all the same. If you want to believe they are real, themind is a powerful thing, and im sureyou will. But the realityis they are not. And just because someone says they are "authentic" doesnt make them authentc. Whats the seller supposed to say.....

Originally Posted by KA0TIK1

its sad that this discussion has to even take place..  but there are always people out there looking to make an easy and quick buck..  i'll keep following my personal rule, which is if I can't touch and see them in person before buying than i'll pass..  only exception is buying from like footlocker.com or footaction.com, but I still like to cop my new releases in person since I've received pairs from online that had scuffs/scratches and then had issues trying to return them for a different pair.. 
KA0TIK1 summed it up.  For 15 years ive seen the same thing. people paying extra to buy jordan releases months early and its always the same thing. They shoes ar 100% authentic VARIANTS. All these promo III, IVs, early blkcement IIIs, and Concords are all the same. If you want to believe they are real, themind is a powerful thing, and im sureyou will. But the realityis they are not. And just because someone says they are "authentic" doesnt make them authentc. Whats the seller supposed to say.....

Remember probably back in 2004 fake factories started making Black/Red 4s with "Nike Air" on the back of the shoe? One of the dead giveaways for those pairs was how the midsole stuck out a little further than the heel tab.

I think the pairs we're seeing right now are really good fakes.

Though JB hasn't been consistent with their quality, they've been really good at the heel tab/midsole ratio through the years.

I need to investigate that air unit comparison, that might be an even more obvious giveaway.

Remember probably back in 2004 fake factories started making Black/Red 4s with "Nike Air" on the back of the shoe? One of the dead giveaways for those pairs was how the midsole stuck out a little further than the heel tab.

I think the pairs we're seeing right now are really good fakes.

Though JB hasn't been consistent with their quality, they've been really good at the heel tab/midsole ratio through the years.

I need to investigate that air unit comparison, that might be an even more obvious giveaway.

exactly as welcometothetonezone stated. ...all you are seeing is really good fakes. But theres a premium on having shoes a month or two early as seen by all thepopel who overpay for variants so of course the fakes will be better and the buyers will claim the shoes are real without any knowledge except "my guy who gets the shoes early said they were". Not thinking that no one from Nike or Jordan has the shoes available to promo/seed to anyone who is on a seeding list nor have any of the major stores selling the shoes had a shipping confirmation. But "your guy" has them....makes a lot of sense.

exactly as welcometothetonezone stated. ...all you are seeing is really good fakes. But theres a premium on having shoes a month or two early as seen by all thepopel who overpay for variants so of course the fakes will be better and the buyers will claim the shoes are real without any knowledge except "my guy who gets the shoes early said they were". Not thinking that no one from Nike or Jordan has the shoes available to promo/seed to anyone who is on a seeding list nor have any of the major stores selling the shoes had a shipping confirmation. But "your guy" has them....makes a lot of sense.

The more I think about the Promos, they more I think that they are fake. I bought some off eBay and they run a half size small compared to all of my other Jordan 4s.

The more I think about the Promos, they more I think that they are fake. I bought some off eBay and they run a half size small compared to all of my other Jordan 4s.

^^ Very good possibility. ^^

I would personally stay clear.
As they say, some of the smartest people are crooks

^^ Very good possibility. ^^

I would personally stay clear.
As they say, some of the smartest people are crooks

There 100 percent legit! I got both cdp, and promos. Both look the same. Except the promos have different midsole paint and the suede is less ashy. I acually think the promos are made from nike factories but were made to promote the cdp release.

There 100 percent legit! I got both cdp, and promos. Both look the same. Except the promos have different midsole paint and the suede is less ashy. I acually think the promos are made from nike factories but were made to promote the cdp release.

^ Naw homie. Things just don't make sense. How do promo's of a shoe that drop 3 years ago just pop up in LARGE quantities? Whatever floats your boat tho.

^ Naw homie. Things just don't make sense. How do promo's of a shoe that drop 3 years ago just pop up in LARGE quantities? Whatever floats your boat tho.

Back
Top Bottom