Air Jordan IV(4) Black/Cement Red Promo Sample

The only thing that are missing from this classic shoe is the OG Nike logo. They are still ok and I will not hesitate to buy them.

The only thing that are missing from this classic shoe is the OG Nike logo. They are still ok and I will not hesitate to buy them.

Originally Posted by JE15306

Would there be any difference in quality in these promos, compared to the CDP ones? Promos on Ebay are a lot cheaper then the CDP ones, but it has a me a bit concerned... Which ones would you all get NT?
nerd.gif

I'm telling you bro I swear the promo pair is hand made. The stitching and cuts are the cleanest next to originals

Originally Posted by JE15306

Would there be any difference in quality in these promos, compared to the CDP ones? Promos on Ebay are a lot cheaper then the CDP ones, but it has a me a bit concerned... Which ones would you all get NT?
nerd.gif

I'm telling you bro I swear the promo pair is hand made. The stitching and cuts are the cleanest next to originals

Those pictures make the heel seem like it has such poor shape.  I mean, what happened to constructing the IV to fit a human foot taking into consideration the heel?
It just seems straight vertical from sole to heel tab in those pics.  Maybe I'm too picky...or maybe not...
indifferent.gif

Those pictures make the heel seem like it has such poor shape.  I mean, what happened to constructing the IV to fit a human foot taking into consideration the heel?
It just seems straight vertical from sole to heel tab in those pics.  Maybe I'm too picky...or maybe not...
indifferent.gif

1man2lives wrote:
Ummm ...how about posting some pictorial evidence to back up your claims
nerd.gif

1man2lives wrote:
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

1man2lives wrote:
nerd.gif

X2
nerd.gif
 Found them for $200 shipped on Ebay... waiting to se if they'll sell for a lot less, hopefully in auctions
pimp.gif
 Btw, how much would you Nt'ers pay for a SZ9?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

1man2lives wrote:
nerd.gif

X2
nerd.gif
 Found them for $200 shipped on Ebay... waiting to se if they'll sell for a lot less, hopefully in auctions
pimp.gif
 Btw, how much would you Nt'ers pay for a SZ9?
nerd.gif

If these release next year I really hope they use the material they used on the cdp. Hopefully these dont get the metallic 5/infrared 6 treatment. They would look terrible with suede

If these release next year I really hope they use the material they used on the cdp. Hopefully these dont get the metallic 5/infrared 6 treatment. They would look terrible with suede

Jordan iv cdp DS on the left and PROMO on the right.

I forgot which sole is which lol

CDP left, PROMO right

Cdp quality, I also forgot to photograph all the glue stains the CDP's have and the promos don't.

Promo quality.

Mid sole after 6 wears.

Jordan iv cdp DS on the left and PROMO on the right.

I forgot which sole is which lol

CDP left, PROMO right

Cdp quality, I also forgot to photograph all the glue stains the CDP's have and the promos don't.

Promo quality.

Mid sole after 6 wears.

Back
Top Bottom