Air Jordan IV (4) Laser – White – Varsity Red – Midnight Navy | Sample

@ Nermindee: I Got Madd Love For The Shoe Game An I Respect His Hustle But 10K Is Insane. The Color Way Is Cool. But Seriously... $10,000.? For Some 4s At That... Never. I Understand That Their Limited But Still. $5,000 Would Be Alot But Its Still More Reasonable Than 10.

@ Nermindee: I Got Madd Love For The Shoe Game An I Respect His Hustle But 10K Is Insane. The Color Way Is Cool. But Seriously... $10,000.? For Some 4s At That... Never. I Understand That Their Limited But Still. $5,000 Would Be Alot But Its Still More Reasonable Than 10.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Theres an auction on ebay for them at the moment for around 10K....no way am i paying that muc for a pair but honestly they do look nice.

i did see these on ebay the other day. wow...

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Theres an auction on ebay for them at the moment for around 10K....no way am i paying that muc for a pair but honestly they do look nice.

i did see these on ebay the other day. wow...

From what I remember these were to be put out during the time of the Jordan XX's regional theme where the west got the Carolina Blue XXs, Midwest got the Chutneys, and so forth. I remember there being three colorways for these the ones posted, a blue laser pair, and the gold one listed. But unfortunately they were scrapped, I was really looking forward to the red pair...

From what I remember these were to be put out during the time of the Jordan XX's regional theme where the west got the Carolina Blue XXs, Midwest got the Chutneys, and so forth. I remember there being three colorways for these the ones posted, a blue laser pair, and the gold one listed. But unfortunately they were scrapped, I was really looking forward to the red pair...

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

Footage is way overpriced, however you never have to0 worry about buying fakes from him
What Are You Talking About?? He has some of the best prices... Unlike Flightclub who rapes!!!

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

Footage is way overpriced, however you never have to0 worry about buying fakes from him
What Are You Talking About?? He has some of the best prices... Unlike Flightclub who rapes!!!

Back
Top Bottom