Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

for the db iii last year, does anyone remember exactly how many days later the restock popped up on ndc? was it the infamous 5-6 am time slot as usual? what about ntny and/or roosevelt field? im trying to be on point for that because last year i copped from a reseller only to see a facebook update 5 days later saying everyone restocked. i was tight.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

for the db iii last year, does anyone remember exactly how many days later the restock popped up on ndc? was it the infamous 5-6 am time slot as usual? what about ntny and/or roosevelt field? im trying to be on point for that because last year i copped from a reseller only to see a facebook update 5 days later saying everyone restocked. i was tight.

Don't think there was a restock, just random cancelled orders.Edit: NikeTowns restocked the week after, Tuesday- Friday.

For all the NY people, 21 Mercer (nsw) will have the DB4's for sale at midnight on Friday

It was posted on their facebook earlier today.

Looks like it's going to be more difficult to get multiple pairs since every store is releasing them at midnight. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

Friday night release also on NDC?

of course like always, hope we all can snag a pair no problem but i doubt it
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Heard there's a line already outside NTNY for the wristband.. can someone confirm?

indifferent.gif
... I wouldn't be that worried considering there are 150-300 pairs in that store so whoever is out there right now is a pure desperate low life @%*$$#+ *@#+%%%+*

lol, I thought nobody was copping these and blah blah they're so ugly....Can't wait for them to drop
pimp.gif

As for the number of pairs, I'm willing to bet theres quite a few considering they also made these in GS sizes

Seems like NTNY has a lot of pairs if they gave out so many wristbands between 9am-12pm and still giving out more at 5pm. So there's either A LOT of these DB's or just NY revived a big shipment.

People lining up yesterday for a shoe that drops 4 days later?

Maybe Im just getting old..

Are the wristbands JUST for the Jordan DB? Or are they for the whole collection? In other words, did NT get 200 pairs of Jordan IV DB's or did they get 200 pairs of the entire DB collection, divided up evenly (or staggered) within the 4 different kicks in the collection?

Also, DAAAAAAAMMMMNNNN...there was MMAAADDD hate about these kicks when they released, now dudes is out there like they the Ray Allens. I'm confused like a mofo right now. Guess it's like Big said..."Don't ask me why I'm motherlovin stressed, things done changed."

Originally Posted by apthekid

Also, DAAAAAAAMMMMNNNN...there was MMAAADDD hate about these kicks when they released, now dudes is out there like they the Ray Allens. I'm confused like a mofo right now. Guess it's like Big said..."Don't ask me why I'm motherlovin stressed, things done changed."
Exactly. 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom