Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

Post that link on here and help out the community.. I don't want it, just help out everyone.

Crazy for links.... I need these for my doernbecher collection for sure. Have all of them so far.
So if anyone has the link it would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by ploisback

I'm not posting is publicly because just that. Niketalk is NOTHING LIKE it was BACK IN MY DAY lolololol

yah im saying... i see you've been on since 02... been lurking since then, then finally joined

The whole game has changed with FB and Twitter. Makes the hunt MUCH easier for all these hype beasts and their 14 cousins.

Can I please get a PM with the link? Thanks family. 
pimp.gif

Just wait for the link to drop on NDC's twitter..or put in your own work..it's not that difficult..besides..the IVs are trash
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bballkid11

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

realdillxxx its just that NT has gotten so big, theres alot of pople who are only here to resell, seems like sharing info with people who have been around/contributed to the site should get that insider info... imo

So true!! Aint been here so long in the game...but I know NT by now.....This cant be more true!!
grin.gif

Word....
I remember camping on NT up to 3am PDT for releases but its been years since I've done it but the game has definitely changed...Its all good still because my life has changed for the better too thus the Sneakers game aint that serious to me anymore....I hope you dudes that really wants it get a chance to Cop...

it is kinda ridiculous that nobody will post a link. I thought the purpose of NT was a place for people to share and receive information. The way NT has been getting lately I wouldn't be surprised to see people eventually start chargin for links lol "I got da link PayPal me $5 and it's yours"

yooo NT has had a lot of changes... i used to love to hook people up and share my mom and pop spots but now people go in here, go to the spots, and buy 6-10 pairs for the hustle... im not knockin on it... but damn can i get one

HappYGeL wrote:

Originally Posted by ploisback

I'm not posting is publicly because just that. Niketalk is NOTHING LIKE it was BACK IN MY DAY lolololol

yah im saying... i see you've been on since 02... been lurking since then, then finally joined

2000 Actually 
pimp.gif

Appreciate all the information there was 350 people on the line at roosevelt field mall smh i had to go back n hopefully get a pair for my brother

so the link is out already? thought it would be midnight....am i missing something?

SMH at NikeTown Seattle. 
They dropped " Wristbands " without a heads up or anything.. 

They've been notifying everyone the whole week that they wouldn't be using " Wristbands " for this release. 

All the bands are accounted for. 

Welp. 
NDC it is.. 
tired.gif

nerd.gif
 A Link Would Be Very Helpful.. 
nerd.gif

Thanks for the help 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Good Luck for everyone trying to cop online. 

Back
Top Bottom