AIR JORDAN IV FROM THE IV/XIX PACK!!!!!!!PIX

Thanks for the pictures .... I bit off but thats Brand Jordan ... Cant wait to cop this pack.

They look funny but im still going to cop!!!! No why, no NIKE AIR!!!!!!!
frown.gif

netting is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off! damn
frown.gif
sigh! i lovethe shoe though soooooooooo ...............

Wow heat23, thank you so much. I'm grateful for the pics as always, they're amazing for what we can get from JB, I love 'em

eh, this coloway (OG, 99 retro whatever) is just whack

white/cements, midnight navys, cool greys, white/black/ reds, militarys all so much much better for the iv. i will forever pass on black/cement iv's.

trust me tho, no way the black iii's will get messed up outside of no Nike Air. it always uses premium pebbled leather and i have a feelin that materialhelps stabalize the shape

....if the iii shape hasnt been messed up through all those 07 retros what makes u think theyll get messed up now?

black v's 1st jays back in 1st grade/ cant nobody say nothin'/ GOAT shoe introduced to man / gonna get in2 sumthin/ it's 70's OG '05 greensuede bean halfshells/ flyest Nikes? Tie; Lions' franchise and forces, mids must die/ and the top j is black wrapped w/ cement stripes

^^^ They did come out a LIL better. I'll cop if people sell on ebay for a good price, other than that.....u know the scenario. Thanks for the pics

Air randy thank you again for providing us with more pics of our favorite shoes! These are smoking hot. For most people on Niketalk, we will be able toappreciate these when they release and even those with negative responses will even cop. I wish that thos with all of the hate would just not even commentbecause no one cares if you don't like the shoes. Just dont buy them then. Don't spew your hate. It is infectious and in my opinion just dumb. We comehere to view and discuss the shoes we love. If you all keep hating like this the brand may go away one day and no one here ever wants that to happen. Love JB!Love them in 08' baby! Much love to all the new-aged collectors!

Originally Posted by G2P0

I hope the III's aren't as bad as these
Decent shape or not, I just can't see the IIIs not being cheaply made.

As for the IVs, pretty much what i expected.

yall are gonna have to get used to JB effin up the IVs

oh well, i'm coppin regardless. 2 paks 4sho GRAIL STATUS
pimp.gif

Just save yourselves some money and buy the fakes on ebay because these are exact down to the T.
smh.gif
Great Job JB, it's official now your copying thebootleggers.
roll.gif

Easy to say I'll pass, and to be totally honest I wouldn't buy those for $19.99 at the outlets, and that's the truth.

Especially with these in the closet.
pimp.gif

313120185.jpg

Can't wait for you to butcher these also idiots.
mad.gif

313120189.jpg

Although I might buy a pair of size 18's for my kids to ride in those banana boats.
laugh.gif

BananaBoat1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom