AIR JORDAN IV FROM THE IV/XIX PACK!!!!!!!PIX

Better than i expected..i don't care about the Nike Air anymore..i definitely will cop this pack..i'm impressed..

copped and i'm pretty sure this pack won't have a problem selling out
you nay-sayers will change your mind once the release date rolls around

pimp.gif
at those IV's!! Any color info on the XIX's??

Thanks, we really appreciate the pics.

I was anticipating alot for these, but now I'm thinking about passing. 300 for a pair of wearable 4's is a lot. I don't consider the 19's,because selling those off is going to be difficult.

Not really sure what everyone is harping on...I think they look fine.

I'll grab two pairs just so I can keep the '99s DS.

These just basically validate the fake IV's we've become too familiar with over the years.

All this time...I've looked to two things to say a IV is fake.

* Mesh not parallel to triangle
* Jumpman on heel

These have both.

frown.gif

These are NOT Air Jordan IV's. I don't know what they are, but they sure aren't IV's like I remember them.

*sigh*

I knew it would be those, and I knew they would be butchered.

*sigh*

c5e36a1a2aefa3f22b72991db7bd365633c6e0ef.gif

Favorite AJ of all time. Gotta look for some '99s now or settle for these along with a 19 I could care less about.

thanx for the pix though ...

These are Waaaaayyyyy off, I was on the fence about copping this pack at first, but now this is an easy pass!!!! I don't even need to see the XIX's

Originally Posted by heat23

I think they came out better then I feared.

You're welcome fellas!

same thing I was thinking. Need them will defintely get a pair hope its a good pair though.

thanks for the pics heat! they are much appreciated and I am glad that JB at least didnt do any big color or material variations on these that will make themlook much different from the originals (besides the shape and small details that most people wont tell the diff)... I have been waiting for this colorwayforever and I didnt want to buy a pair of 99s off ebay and have them fall apart on me--at least I'll have fresh pairs of these to wear on the court now!

don't really understand all the hate that's coming with these, for people that can't afford $400 for a DS pair from 99', these are the perfectthing to itch that scratch. Sure they're modifications but if they were the exact same then all the OG collectors would be coming out spewing hate to,can't make everyone happy. I'm not mad at JB on this one. Now if I can only find the money to cop.....

Back
Top Bottom