Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

lol bahahaha 
roll.gif

So much better than the Fire Red III's.
Yeah but still second to Toro IV's, I don't even want to wear either IV's.  III's I had no problem just pulling out box and taking them on cruise.  If anything happened to them, just pick up another from the tons still laying around in stores.  LMAO

Last edited:
Yeah but still second to Toro IV's, I don't even want to wear either IV's.  III's I had no problem just pulling out box and taking them on cruise.  If anything happened to them, just pick up another from the tons still laying around in stores.  LMAO

Im not one for keeping shoes DS for a long time but I too am having a hard time breaking out my GGs and Toros. I want to cuz theyre so nice and look amazing on feet but I havent been able to bring myself to it. Dont get me wrong its only been a month since Toros so its not like Im a guy who is talking about a pair he's had DS for 10 years lol.

One day ...... one day

Im not one for keeping shoes DS for a long time but I too am having a hard time breaking out my GGs and Toros. I want to cuz theyre so nice and look amazing on feet but I havent been able to bring myself to it. Dont get me wrong its only been a month since Toros so its not like Im a guy who is talking about a pair he's had DS for 10 years lol.

One day ...... one day

I agree. I remember seeing pics of these before they released and knew I was going to buy them. Even before I had them in my hand, I knew I'd be nervous about getting them dirty and was already making myself believe I wouldn't wear them much. So I ended up doubling up on release day. Actually, I tripled up because later on,on release day, I found a size 13 and grabbed it just to be safe. Lol. Actually, now that its been a few weeks, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna end up selling the size 13's I grabbed.

I agree. I remember seeing pics of these before they released and knew I was going to buy them. Even before I had them in my hand, I knew I'd be nervous about getting them dirty and was already making myself believe I wouldn't wear them much. So I ended up doubling up on release day. Actually, I tripled up because later on,on release day, I found a size 13 and grabbed it just to be safe. Lol. Actually, now that its been a few weeks, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna end up selling the size 13's I grabbed.

i ended up grabbing 3 pairs as well but only 1 was for me. i picked a pair in store for a fellow NTer and another pair online for my homie in hawaii who i had come join NT

longest i kept a pair on ice was 6 months and the only reason i was able to do that was because it was winter time and i waited until the snow was completely gone before i wore them. With the summer over and not much of a fall up here it should be snowing here by end of Oct so if I dont wear them by then, then ill be able to go thru the winter until May or July

i ended up grabbing 3 pairs as well but only 1 was for me. i picked a pair in store for a fellow NTer and another pair online for my homie in hawaii who i had come join NT

longest i kept a pair on ice was 6 months and the only reason i was able to do that was because it was winter time and i waited until the snow was completely gone before i wore them. With the summer over and not much of a fall up here it should be snowing here by end of Oct so if I dont wear them by then, then ill be able to go thru the winter until May or July
DAMN tripling up, I thought I was going overboard doubling up.

These are a lot nicer than I was expecting, given the previous IV releases. If nothing more these feel more substantial when you hold them and look like they will last a while.

Three of the best non - OG IVs....... IMO.

Id agree, but i cannot help but mention the Cav's, i love them although i do prefer the grey on the 2013 cw's but Cavs are sick non the less, 4's have actually been the best non og cw based retro model all other models have wack as cws here and there, 4's seems to be pretty solid with whatever they release.. man 4's are too sick, bring another new cw out this year!

Id say

1. Toros
2. Green Glow
3. Cavs
4. Fear

Are the Cool Greys not retro+ cuz if so put them at 2 and move the other 3 down IMO. If not then excuse my lack knowledge

1. Toros
2. Cool Grey
3. Green Glow
4. Cavs
5. Fear

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom