Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

The green glows are really being overrated in here
I rate them second to my Toro's still waiting for my Fear IV's to arrive until then can't rate them higher than GG. 
the Eminem IVs were made for his album Encore so without that then those IVs wouldn't have been in existence and have that mystery to them because they are pretty much not in existence
Kind of confused what your point was, not denying the look of the shoes.  I wouldn't be surprised if we got some blue Toro's next year based off the blue III's scheduled for next year.  Perhaps they will use a darker blue if they do make some next year.

You can see a few of the subtle changes that JB has made since them, looks like the strap is smaller on the Toro's and shaped differently.

The Eminems look like a GS pair or is that how JB made mens 4s previously?

I personally dont think they look good at all though.

You can see a few of the subtle changes that JB has made since them, looks like the strap is smaller on the Toro's and shaped differently.

The Eminems look like a GS pair or is that how JB made mens 4s previously?

GS 4s has a completely different midsole tho

(which btw i think is unnecessary, if you look at gs F'89s)

Last edited:
I get so upset every time I see a pic of a pair of Eminem IVs cuz I know I will never own a pair.

GS 4s has a completely different midsole tho

(which btw i think is unnecessary, if you look at gs F'89s)

oh yeah i forgot about that. i had the midsole for GS 4s. its just straight no hints of anything like the mens.

While were on the subject of favorite Retro+, these are my personal favorite.
View media item 567060Really underrated and not a lot of people have these. I'm happy to have a DS pair.

While were on the subject of favorite Retro+, these are my personal favorite.

Really underrated and not a lot of people have these. I'm happy to have a DS pair.
I still regret passing on these. I'll just have to see if one can be acquired at a reasonable price now.

Back
Top Bottom