Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Id say

1. Toros

2. Green Glow

3. Cavs

4. Fear

Are the Cool Greys not retro+ cuz if so put them at 2 and move the other 3 down IMO. If not then excuse my lack knowledge

1. Toros

2. Cool Grey

3. Green Glow

4. Cavs

5. Fear

Cool greys are a retro + and id def chuck them 2nd as well we were talking 2012/13 but over all time your lists pretty spot on! Id go

1. Toro's
2. Cool greys
3. Cavs
4. Fears
5. Glows
6. Lightning
7. Black Cats
8. Thunders
9. Classic Green
10. Pure $
11. Mist Blue Dead last!

Lasers are sick but not gonna put them in the list for all fairness

Lightning and thunders are retro + IMO

Three of the best non - OG IVs....... IMO.

Id agree, but i cannot help but mention the Cav's, i love them although i do prefer the grey on the 2013 cw's but Cavs are sick non the less, 4's have actually been the best non og cw based retro model all other models have wack as cws here and there, 4's seems to be pretty solid with whatever they release.. man 4's are too sick, bring another new cw out this year!

I agree. Non OG-wise......, IVs get proper treatment. Cavs are sick also.

I wish I had grabbed the cabs when they came out. They've grown on me to where I'll pay resell price, but I can't find them anywhere in my size. Very frustrating

I wish I had grabbed the cabs when they came out. They've grown on me to where I'll pay resell price, but I can't find them anywhere in my size. Very frustrating

Prices on them have hit a record high atm, and they musta been produced in a faily small amount for sure cos theres not alot floating around on ebay etc aye. Glad i didnt pass on them, (crazy line ups for them!)

I had the cavs and sold them 
frown.gif

so glad that i got my pair on RD. Looks so much better on feet and in person.....and they have the capability to grow on you as evident on here.

so glad that i got my pair on RD. Looks so much better on feet and in person.....and they have the capability to grow on you as evident on here.

And the quality is flawless, on my pair at least, better material then bred and thunders too although in pics looks the same. Tanks

Id say

1. Toros

2. Green Glow

3. Cavs

4. Fear

Are the Cool Greys not retro+ cuz if so put them at 2 and move the other 3 down IMO. If not then excuse my lack knowledge

1. Toros

2. Cool Grey

3. Green Glow

4. Cavs

5. Fear

Cool greys are a retro + and id def chuck them 2nd as well we were talking 2012/13 but over all time your lists pretty spot on! Id go

1. Toro's
2. Cool greys
3. Cavs
4. Fears
5. Glows
6. Lightning
7. Black Cats
8. Thunders
9. Classic Green
10. Pure $
11. Mist Blue Dead last!

Lasers are sick but not gonna put them in the list for all fairness

Lightning and thunders are retro + IMO
oh yeah i forgot about we were just saying '12/'13

Im not one for keeping shoes DS for a long time but I too am having a hard time breaking out my GGs and Toros. I want to cuz theyre so nice and look amazing on feet but I havent been able to bring myself to it. Dont get me wrong its only been a month since Toros so its not like Im a guy who is talking about a pair he's had DS for 10 years lol.

One day ...... one day
I know, I look at my Toro's and Mints everyday, they just look at me like is it time yet.

No it isn't time yet, soon you will be unveiled but not yet.  LMAO.
Three of the best non - OG IVs....... IMO.
Grrr bought a pair of Fear IV's resell last week and waiting for them to arrive.  I will have to do a similar pic, I swear I came back to the shoe game at the right time.  If I could find a reasonable price for the Cool Grey IV's.  I just have to many big ticket shoe purchases in the next month, haven't pulled the trigger.

hopefully, ill get my hands on the fear 4s one day.

at a cost im happy with...

I'll second that. The Toros are a work of art.
Grrr, I have GOT to get a second pair of them.  Just so SWEET.
Which are the Eminem IV's?
I guess you could call them the bizarro or anti version of the Toro's now that I see them side by side.  I hate that they are associated with Eminem but I can't deny how HOT they are.  You can see a few of the subtle changes that JB has made since them, looks like the strap is smaller on the Toro's and shaped differently.

Grrr, I have GOT to get a second pair of them.  Just so SWEET.

I guess you could call them the bizarro or anti version of the Toro's now that I see them side by side.  I hate that they are associated with Eminem but I can't deny how HOT they are.  You can see a few of the subtle changes that JB has made since them, looks like the strap is smaller on the Toro's and shaped differently.
the Eminem IVs were made for his album Encore so without that then those IVs wouldn't have been in existence and have that mystery to them because they are pretty much not in existence

Back
Top Bottom