Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

these would be perfect for a club.........where its dark, and all you can see is the glow
aw well its just too bad that they dont glow huh?

at the most you catch some kinda "glow" with a black light

Last edited:
If I get these I would try to make it look like the sample pair. The sample pair made it an instant cop for me but now with all the changes it is only subpar

anybody know if these are going to be a GR or QS?
I would think a GR but less numbers released to test the market. I dont think JB wants another joker/crimson 3 deal where the retailers are trying to force the shoe to sell. But who knows theyll prob sell out quick its back to school time and so far the only release that saturday, so far. Only time will tell these are still 2 months away so many things could change or happen by then, hype train hasnt begun boarding yet

I would think a GR but less numbers released to test the market. I dont think JB wants another joker/crimson 3 deal where the retailers are trying to force the shoe to sell. But who knows theyll prob sell out quick its back to school time and so far the only release that saturday, so far. Only time will tell these are still 2 months away so many things could change or happen by then, hype train hasnt begun boarding yet
I'm sure these are going to sell fast. Crimson and joker are flat out trash IMO.

I thought the jokers sold out pretty fast but I wasn't looking for them after that royals mayhem :lol: but I haven't seen many crimsons though. I just wish the purple on the crimsons was a different grey.

I thought the jokers sold out pretty fast but I wasn't looking for them after that royals mayhem :lol: but I haven't seen many crimsons though. I just wish the purple on the crimsons was a different grey.

I thought i saw jokers still available after rd idk i slept in that day. And if these sit like crimson n jokers im perfectly content with that if they sell out so be it. But count me in for grabbing a pair. The purple on the crimsons killed it for me my local spot was trying to push out their last 3 pairs and they dnt ever get releases dude was having hard time selling em askin me if i knew someone who wanted them n stuff. My spot usually has 1-2 pairs at most of sixes 8-13 sometimes 14 so its always had to get a pair when they have a release. Hopefully these hit my store though

I thought i saw jokers still available after rd idk i slept in that day. And if these sit like crimson n jokers im perfectly content with that if they sell out so be it. But count me in for grabbing a pair. The purple on the crimsons killed it for me my local spot was trying to push out their last 3 pairs and they dnt ever get releases dude was having hard time selling em askin me if i knew someone who wanted them n stuff. My spot usually has 1-2 pairs at most of sixes 8-13 sometimes 14 so its always had to get a pair when they have a release. Hopefully these hit my store though

These will sell out and be much more popular than the crimsons and jokers, IMO. Younger kids are gonna go bananas for these with that green. Jokers sold much better than the crimsons, didn't really see jokers sitting in NY like the crimsons did.

It's a nice shoe, I'm still going to cop but I do like the sample better. People talking **** now are gonna be lining up come RD trying to cop a pair, lol. Let the hype hit...same happens on every modern retro CW thread.

Every photo we've seen after the sample pair has been the exact same, they are just in different lighting, these are actually a lighter grey but you can't see that in the darker photos, they do that with the dark photos to make the green actually "glow" or pop.

If I get these I would try to make it look like the sample pair. The sample pair made it an instant cop for me but now with all the changes it is only subpar

hah I feel ya, it wouldn't be that hard to fix the you're box. I'll admit I do like the change in the wings from grey to black it's lookin like.

I'm just going to hope they make some changes before we get official pics...

These will sell out and be much more popular than the crimsons and jokers, IMO. Younger kids are gonna go bananas for these with that green. Jokers sold much better than the crimsons, didn't really see jokers sitting in NY like the crimsons did.

It's a nice shoe, I'm still going to cop but I do like the sample better. People talking **** now are gonna be lining up come RD trying to cop a pair, lol. Let the hype hit...same happens on every modern retro CW thread.

Every photo we've seen after the sample pair has been the exact same, they are just in different lighting, these are actually a lighter grey but you can't see that in the darker photos, they do that with the dark photos to make the green actually "glow" or pop.

Oh yeah without a doubt they release during backto school time so they gonna sell just cuz of that. Then that green "glow" is gonna add to it.

I know most people dislike these, but my cousin wants to get them as he missed out all og colorways last year. Will these be GR?

ugh crimsons were jb's best seller for February and jokers were very limited in comparison. you're prolly right that they'll still sell out (they r 4s) but if they are a true gr they'll be around for s while even if sitting isn't the right term. I think the tiffany nickname is like to sell em out too.

you're right tho, folks will run the playaction tryina fake no hype or just get sucked in when they get closer.

personally there are too many 4s coming so ill be passing cuz I don't want these over the others...

I'm so mad they changed the release pair. The "sample" pair was gonna be the first jays I bought since the wolf grey 5's (I know, it's been a while lol). The white midsole and lighter mudguard just f'd em up for me

let us all bow our heads in silence after the toe box change.

at first didnt think it was that big of a deal but the dark-lit pics from SN today made me realize they'd be absolute piff with an all dark grey upper. dont even mind the rest of the sample vs release version changes..

Never noticed that, probably because I was just looking at my V's
laugh.gif
OG v's had the upside-down air jordan too, dont know why they changed it. They're like that cuz it was the style to flip the tongue down, so then the "air jordan" would be right side up

the "air jordan" inside the tongue on the 4s are supposed to be upside down

I noticed it in the. Id too n actually brought it up but .. none of my 4s are upside down (i dnt think, i never checked that out but i was for sure i would have notoced by now)

Back
Top Bottom