Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Got the shoe early. Heres my review and my on foot...

Tight

Yeah i know what you mean cuz the change everyone mentions the most is the toebox. But the midsole did change and now that i look back at the sketch/sample pic, man those were a whole lot better. Im still feelin the cway though. The green jumpman would have been better i can deal with the midsole

View media item 452131

If they came out like this, Multiple pairs. Still want to cop a pair from that video I posted above though, the different color grey isn't as bad as I thought.

Originally Posted by currensy
Yeah i know what you mean cuz the change everyone mentions the most is the toebox. But the midsole did change and now that i look back at the sketch/sample pic, man those were a whole lot better. Im still feelin the cway though. The green jumpman would have been better i can deal with the midsole
If they came out like this, Multiple pairs. Still want to cop a pair from that video I posted above though, the different color grey isn't as bad as I thought.
I was all in when it looked like that ^ but they just had to change it. That textured/brushed/ashy look of the wolf grey V's would've set them off as well. If they stay true to the GM versions thats circulating now, then i'll stay in the pass lane. They look very flat in person and the glow green looks wacker (to me) than that mint green up there

I was all in when it looked like that ^ but they just had to change it. That textured/brushed/ashy look of the wolf grey V's would've set them off as well. If they stay true to the GM versions thats circulating now, then i'll stay in the pass lane. They look very flat in person and the glow green looks wacker (to me) than that mint green up there
+1. I was in for 2 pairs of these:

That new version moved me to the EZPass lane. Good luck to everybody who plans on copping, tho.

Last edited:
passing on these now after seeing official pictures and videos.  the color isn't as nice as how the sample pictures that surfaced the web months ago.  yes I know they're just "sample" pics or whatever, but when the official pics came out i'm definately passing.  These will probably sit like the Suns 8's i'm guessing

What I have been saying ever since the pics of the release pair surfaced! JB had a nice retro+ cw worth copping but they had to change it up. Maybe they will give it to us down the line if they see how much people like the sample pairs. Maybe we will have a black bottom photo blue situation :D

but that had nothing to do with people wanting it... a factory just screwed up a while batch (surprised we didn't see more of that when they had em poopin out a new 9 what seemed like every week last year...)

but ya, unless we hear that they screw ed up a sizeable chunk then I'd doubt it.

video had upgraded these to 'see in person' which as lazy as I am often ends up a pass.

The theorists in this thread are getting pretty far fetched, lol.

The 1st photos to surface weren't even a sample. They were photoshop renderings from people not affiliated with Jordan Brand.

Everyone keep saying "JB messed them up" they weren't even planned to release that way.

The theorists in this thread are getting pretty far fetched, lol.

The 1st photos to surface weren't even a sample. They were photoshop renderings from people not affiliated with Jordan Brand.

Everyone keep saying "JB messed them up" they weren't even planned to release that way.
agree and disagree.

the VERY FIRST pic that surface was photoshopped. Then there was another photo that surfaced showing regular light then glow in the dark which was photoshopped as well. There was 1 set of pics that had the shoe in all grey, whether it was a sample or a fake or w/e it did look pretty clean.

given what we know now, i do believe that the pair we have pics of now with the two tone toe box is exactly what JB had planned to release and those other pics well .. yeah ... seeing that those "fear 4s" have the same toe box design im going with that this was the original plan for the shoe.

still getting a pair though

agree and disagree.

the VERY FIRST pic that surface was photoshopped. Then there was another photo that surfaced showing regular light then glow in the dark which was photoshopped as well. There was 1 set of pics that had the shoe in all grey, whether it was a sample or a fake or w/e it did look pretty clean.

given what we know now, i do believe that the pair we have pics of now with the two tone toe box is exactly what JB had planned to release and those other pics well .. yeah ... seeing that those "fear 4s" have the same toe box design im going with that this was the original plan for the shoe.

still getting a pair though

Any pictures you saw with the all grey, without the ligther toe box, was a photoshop rendering. There was no actual sample that was all grey.

I'm not sure what u disagree with or agree with.

Any pictures you saw with the all grey, without the ligther toe box, was a photoshop rendering. There was no actual sample that was all grey.

I'm not sure what u disagree with or agree with.

Disagreed that there wasn't an all grey pair. Agreed that jb plan was for the two tone this whole time since its the exact same way the "fear" 4s are.

I'll still give these a shot regardless, if I don't like ill pass em on to someone here or return em

I'm copping because they are unique... Something different that isn't red or blue.
that too, im trying to stay away from more red black and white. i got too many already but toro 4s are a must. other than that its FR 3s or 5s .. 1 or the other and im done for red/blk/wht until the 6s next year.

Carmines in feb! hmmm Valentines day is on Friday. I wonder if JB dropping those on the 15th?

Sad that the members Photoshops on this site are much more coveted than actual JB releases, JB are you watching any of this?... i dont think this mike is on

Thats how every jordan should be .. sitting .. on display .. readily available for those who couldnt cop on RD for various reasons.

Back
Top Bottom