Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

did someone above say twitter link isn't the fastest method no more!? i'm still "waiting for my turn" on ndc 
mean.gif
This wasn't a twitter release. Starting to think Nike will not use twitter as much any more. Fastest way to get non twitter releases is to go to NDC search mens shoes and set your filter to sort them by newest arrivals. I would do this a couple of minutes before release and refresh the page at 7 central time for me. 

Fnishline had a bunch available a couple of minutes ago if you missed out elsewhere. 

Im still trying on FTL. I have a $15 VIP reward to burn and my local Footlocker won't allow them to be used on release shoes even though there are no restrictions on VIP rewards.

I got a error on fnl and they charged me already but I did not get a order / confirmation man wtf

that happpened to me on the normal site too! hit checkout, then got an error, and my card has a pending from them, gotta check in the morning.

oh man i hope that's not going to happen here. that's so wrong and refund takes like a few days too.

Was just able to submit order so it went through. This pair isn't even for me it's for my girl :lol:

Hope whoever wants these gets these. I'm good with my CG IV's so I'm passing

anyone stuck on FNL "waiting to submit your order"? i don't know if i should refresh or not?

I don't think it will go anywhere. It didn't go anywhere for me.
I got stuck on popup before the splash screen showed up. I just left it there and tried NDC or Eastbay. Got it in my cart on NDC, but decided that I wanted the cashback+WC rewards, so I opened another browser and waited through the splash screen for FNL. Made my purchase and the original "waiting to submit your order" pop up was still there. I made my purchase at 8:20, so that has been stuck there for at least 15 minutes.

Holy **** that was fast, finishline selling out quick, glad I copped 2 pairs for the young 150.

how to the hell FNL sold out when im still waiting on submitting order??

Last edited:
7.5 to 10 is sold out, 14 and 15 are also sold out on FinishLine from the looks of it.

FNL wouldn't even accept my discover card and now they are out of stock in all sizes

Last edited:
FNL wouldn't process my paypal payment or cc for the fire red 3s and now for these, anybody else? I called them during the fire red release and they said they said it was my cc rejecting the order, then cc said it went thru fine but FNL kept cancelling it after it was processed...

i got on fnl and about to checkout, but they not accepting my winner's circle. whatup with that? should i just buy it and deal with the $20 later on?
Apply the WC code to the coupon area. Its a glitch and they know it.You can always cop and call once shipped. They will refund the WC.

curious, has anyone been able in the past call up fnl to have them switch the shipment location? done it with nike and footlocker. footlocker even hooked me up with shipment to store to get free shipping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom